Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Emperor was busy dealing with the war. Constant planning and communications with the Generals. Someone has to do it. I had to miss Antonius' drinking contest!
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post

I had to miss Antonius' drinking contest!
      Fear not, Caesar..., the constest continues!

~Fat Antonius~
      "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Did I miss the lions!?!?
        TTFN

Comment

• Nope -- you haven't missed the Lions -- sorry to say

Apparently bringing someone to the Lions Den is beyond the competence level of certain highly placed members ( who shall remain nameless ) of the Government of Rome

We are all waiting to be entertained -- the concession stands are closed and I forgot to bring lunch
          I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Operation Obfuscation remains in effect. There will be no lions in the jungle tonight. Over.
            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
            _________
            BoRG

Comment

• In the Jungle - The Mighty Jungle -- The Lion Sleeps Tonight -- a wemowep a wemowep and so on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRGW0zS-1B4
              Last edited by Kaiser Franz; 29 Nov 08, 22:41.

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• OOH, Weeeeeeeee...
                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

• LOL -- Nice

BoRG

Comment

• Deeeeoh, de e e oh, daylight come and me wan go home. Wait...wrong song...too much wine.

What's the problem? Are the lions on strike? Is Plinius in the endless appeal process? Maybe the ACLU is filing petitions? (armchair lions union)
                    TTFN

Comment

• Who wants to feel the muscles of a real sailor?

Faustus the ex-galley slave
                      3 bottles of champagne, 3 wenches and 20 miles on horseback; all in 3 hours!

Comment

• Originally posted by von Panzerfaust View Post
                        Who wants to feel the muscles of a real sailor?

Faustus the ex-galley slave
                        Now you scared her away!

(And the only Lady in the place!)
                        _________
                        BoRG

Comment

• Yes -- and how very sad !!!

All the dreams of an old man who loves to remember the wonderful days of yesteryear have been cruelly dashed when the lovely Lady ran for the door

BoRG

Comment

• Who are you kiddin, lads...

In any skirmish with the likes of ANY man in this place, my money's easily on the Lass!

She could dice & slice you before you even know she's there!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                              Who are you kiddin, lads...

In any skirmish with the likes of ANY man in this place, my money's easily on the Lass!

She could dice & slice you before you even know she's there!

I don't doubt that for a second - when one becomes old, decrepit and senile, the quest is in dreams - not in reality unfortunately - but 40 years ago ?? Who knows ??

She's much too good looking to want to fight with anyway though !!

BoRG

Comment

• Hey, hear of the current debate going on in the senate concerning the future of Armenia?
                                It is my humble opinion that it should remain a satellite state under our influence...it's following the middle path and the right path IMO. It has worked well so far, making it a Roman province will not appease the Armenians, not the common citizens and not the élite !!!!

Citizen Polonius
                                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X