X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ace_General View Post

Up to a friendly drinking contest?
    Indeed, Falco Senior, indeed... I believe I will win though..., it's only 11 a.m. and I'm into my first bottles...
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Cleitus!!! Drinks for all !!! This nite Pliny pays!!!
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
        Indeed, Falco Senior, indeed... I believe I will win though..., it's only 11 a.m. and I'm into my first bottles...

But instead of drinking wine like you pansy medditerian people, I got this drink from the celts called Whiskey.

its the reason why the island of the coast of britannia is a dump instead of a futuristic society thats ruling the world

Comment

• Originally posted by captainsennef View Post
          Cleitus!!! Drinks for all !!! This nite Pliny pays!!!
          OK, but I've already had a full bottle of Chardonnay with my turkey. Thanks for the Giving Plinius!!
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

But instead of drinking wine like you pansy medditerian people, I got this drink from the celts called Whiskey.
            I got some Whiskey in my Egg Nogg right now...

And a Stout Beer to chase it...
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
              I got some Whiskey in my Egg Nogg right now...

And a Stout Beer to chase it...
              I ate everything in sight today - Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Corn, Biscuits, Cranberry Sauce, Sweet Potato Pie, Apple Pie, Disaronno Liqueur - and a miserable weak Bud Light -- because we have a 3.2 law in Oklahoma -- much like drinking horse **** actually -- or so I've been told - I have no first hand knowledge regarding horse ****

I think I'll be ready for another light meal come Sunday -- should have room for a little something by then.

The Egg Nogg sounds good though - e-mail me a little when you get time.
              I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

its the reason why the island of the coast of britannia is a dump instead of a futuristic society thats ruling the world
                I happen to come from Britannia and my father has traded with the Celts and he would happen to agree
                "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                "

Comment

• I thought that was because they set aside a time of day just for tea.
                  Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
                  I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

"Damn good concoction this 'Whiskus'. Are the Caledonian Islands part of the Imperium Romanum anyway? Good reason to incorporate them!"

BURSTS OUT IN SONG:

"I have been a Senator for many a year
                    and I spent my denari on whiskus and beer,..."
                    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Well, that Whiskus your drinking is distilled and bottled by the Falco estate,

And is now Plubemum free. We only send the Whiskus with Plubmeum to the Barbarians. It works. How do you think I got this huge estate and workshops thats on the frontier and keep it from getting pillaged and raided.

Isn't it fitting that the Falco family fourtune is built on selling arms and Whiskus

Comming soon:
                      Thuringii Ale

-and-

Frisii Grog

This is a FalCo. advertisement

Falco Tiberius

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
                        I thought that was because they set aside a time of day just for tea.
                        There's always:

http://gb.obelix.com.fr/cgi-local/al...=gb&fiche=08gb

though it's been a long time for me.
                        Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                        (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

• interesting...
                          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• I think someone needs to take a hike to Lake Nemi and see what's afloat there -- I still worry about the rumor that the Parthian Army is on it's way here

Has anyone seen the Emperor in the last day or so ?? -- Is he on vacation or sailing the seas ?? Who is watching the Treasury ?? The Praetorians ??

Franzius of Noricum

To be informed is to be forewarned !!

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• the treasure is under my supervision, and I assure you I can account for all the recent deductions

-New yacht for praetorian commander briefings with emperor
                              -New chariot for civil display
                              -New horses for new chariot
                              -New servents for New Horse that goes with New Chariot

Comment

• Have you no allocation for Galley Slaves to row the Emperor to Sicily as the Parthian Army approaches Rome ?

Or does that money come from a special discretionary fund?

Curiosity runs rampant in the streets of Rome.

Franzius of Noricum

Hitch Hiking to Sicily sounds good for ones health

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X