This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    No. According to his own self bragging, A Great Hero named Buffetus shall emerge...............
    Jimmy Buffetus? Then they can re-name the Senate to Margaritavilla?
    BoRG
    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Salinerd?

Na! It does not have a good ring to it!

BTW, nothing wrong with being a nerd...They do control the world (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Big Bang Theory...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
        BTW, nothing wrong with being a nerd...They do control the world (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Big Bang Theory...)
        So true...had I known nerds would rule the world someday, I would have been more friendly to them in school.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Marcus Cornelius Drusus Italicus may have been many things.

But never a nerd...
          "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            So true...had I known nerds would rule the world someday, I would have been more friendly to them in school.
            Nonsense. No nerd had ever prevailed beyond Hollywood movies. Contrary to myth, Bill Gates was NOT a nerd. A nerd spends time popping pimples, not stealing other peoples' work.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Dear Emperor,

It has come to the attention of my clients, the Tungrii High Council, that the Emperor is somewhat of a geek. Please be apprised that this violates Article XXII paragraph II subparagraph (c) of the Tungrii-Roman Treaty of Friendship and Fermented Fish where it states: "so as not to offend the sensibilities of the Tungrii warrior code, the Roman Emperor pledges to always act in a virile and manly way, and never appear nerdish, geekish or dorkish."

Larg Tungriiwitz,
              Soliciter-at-Law

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
                Salinerd?

Na! It does not have a good ring to it!

Actually we prefer the term: 'Geek' Nerds get 'Swirlies, wedgies, and thrown into their lockers. Geeks hack your info, sewer your credit ratings and scare the living crap out of the 'jocks' at the High-school reunions
                BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                  Actually we prefer the term: 'Geek' Nerds get 'Swirlies, wedgies, and thrown into their lockers. Geeks hack your info, sewer your credit ratings and scare the living crap out of the 'jocks' at the High-school reunions
                  And "SaliGeek" has a much better ring to it too!

Comment

• Okay,someone please explain to me if we're playing or just fooling around.
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                      Okay,someone please explain to me if we're playing or just fooling around.
                      The Emperor is preparing his Loyal Generals for Gameturn XI. There was a breach in Protocol when the barbarian tribe Tungrii sent a gift of fresh fish to The Emperor. By The Grace of The Emperor, A Treaty of Loyalty was pledged by the Tungrii. This treaty however is now in jeopardy because the Tungrii has yet to deliver the promised Ferment Fish and is using a delay tactic by inciting Nerdness and Geekness in the far Provinces. In another thread, the Tungrii is attempting to misdirect attention to their rivals, the Dungrii. Furthermore, there is confusion amongst the enemies of The Empire as to the exact location of the Imperial Legions and virtually All Eagles were on the move since Gameturn VI. Conflicting reports are at large.

Got it?

If you have any more questions, Skoblinus of the Tungii shall fill in the cracks.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• I think this is "heading" in the wrong direction.

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                        _________
                        BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                          I think this is "heading" in the wrong direction.

Not if it gives us Game turn XI
                          BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                            I think this is "heading" in the wrong direction.

Senator Torienus, The Empire shall be blessed if you shall accept the role of "Head" of Roman Busts.

Replica busts of Torienus shall be sent to every corner of The Empire.

Last edited by Admiral; 21 Jan 12, 16:48.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Senator Torienus, The Empire shall be blessed if you shall accept the role of "Head" of Roman Busts.

Indeed My Emperor!

We all fondly remember the senators days in the theater!
                              Last edited by Admiral; 21 Jan 12, 16:47.
                              BoRG

Comment

I don't wan't any head...it's too big, it doesn't even fit on the screen!

This is indeed going into the wrong direction
                                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Working...
                                X