replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Is this where the Pin-up contest is?

YOU WIN

Leave a comment:

• Stratego
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
    No contest, She wins... wait, what was the topic again?
    Best Roman Pin Up...

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post

Damn it! This is the last straw........The Emperor shall send Princess Fausta to the Nunnery!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    No contest, She wins... wait, what was the topic again?

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Re-birthed. Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes, or an attention sucking Vampyre from the grave...

SPQRII being played at a forum thread near you.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    It's Alive!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Thanks you sir. However, after reevaluating how busy I've been lately, I probably won't be able to commit to the new round of SPQR. What's the estimated start date for the new game? And how many hours would I be expected to contribute per day/week?

Alex
    All that is needed is that you once again pledge your eternal loyalty to the Emperor (me, not the other guy). Everything else shall take care of itself.

Leave a comment:

• Alexander
    replied
    Originally posted by Stratego View Post
    You are welcome to join in again Senator Quintus
    And rest assure, there's nothing to catch up to as we are starting completely anew, albeit 350 years later in Roman history...

Greets,
    Stratego aka FATE
    Thanks you sir. However, after reevaluating how busy I've been lately, I probably won't be able to commit to the new round of SPQR. What's the estimated start date for the new game? And how many hours would I be expected to contribute per day/week?

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Stratego
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    I hope I'm not too late, but I'm interested in playing again. After resolving to be regularly active once again around the forums, freshman year final exams, a summer job, and (currently) a research trip out east to NYU and Princeton have all occurred, and I haven't had as much free time as I initially thought I might this summer. But hopefully I can be more involved in SPQR II than I was in the last one; I'll have to make sure I catch up on everything yet again.

Alex
    Senator Vespillo
    You are welcome to join in again Senator Quintus
    And rest assure, there's nothing to catch up to as we are starting completely anew, albeit 350 years later in Roman history...

Greets,
    Stratego aka FATE

Leave a comment:

• Alexander
    replied
    I hope I'm not too late, but I'm interested in playing again. After resolving to be regularly active once again around the forums, freshman year final exams, a summer job, and (currently) a research trip out east to NYU and Princeton have all occurred, and I haven't had as much free time as I initially thought I might this summer. But hopefully I can be more involved in SPQR II than I was in the last one; I'll have to make sure I catch up on everything yet again.

Alex
    Senator Vespillo

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Khryses View Post
    Or a well-placed 'subscribe'

Hey Sal, speaking as one Emperor Valens to another what's your thinking in Adrianople?

One big decisive engagement (which yes, I know, of course you'll win ) or lots of little skirmishes that attrit us down to an eventual win?
    We shall hold hostage the lovers of Fritigern and hunker down behind the Mighty Walls of Constantinople awaiting his arrival. Hunchbacked Goths attempting to breach that wall will be so funny.

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
    It's nice to be back K. thanks. Just in time for SPQR II. it must have been the hand of Fate.
    Or a well-placed 'subscribe'

Hey Sal, speaking as one Emperor Valens to another what's your thinking in Adrianople?

One big decisive engagement (which yes, I know, of course you'll win ) or lots of little skirmishes that attrit us down to an eventual win?

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    My Test will probably show I want to rule the world.

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Originally posted by Khryses View Post
    Great to have you back, Arthwys
    It's nice to be back K. thanks. Just in time for SPQR II. it must have been the hand of Fate.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X