X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
    But I tip well. Mostly to the right.

Especially when I've had too much vino.

(And I told you that all my sculptures are in bronze!)
    That pose is not acceptable according to Romeland Security. It is vulgar and insulting. Please reconfigure your sculpture.

By the way, that is an enormous amount of bronze. Have you declared all your income?
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      That pose is not acceptable according to Romeland Security. It is vulgar and insulting. Please reconfigure your sculpture.

By the way, that is an enormous amount of bronze. Have you declared all your income?
      Is this a better view?

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

Is this a better view?

No. But it does appear that your shoulder muscles are quite tense and your overclenched buttocks and lack of love handles are indicative of bran deficiency.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• Yeah, I sometimes get cramps because of the over-clenching.

But the World is heavy!
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

• That is not an exact sculpture of Torienius!

By the way, there is better food in the market, but I'm still trying to direct a certain supplier to the Slaughtered Lamb. The only thing Clietus can do is buy from the market immediately after the caravans deliver their goods. Only in the most extreme of cases will I go back to the Han Empire and rearange certain parts of the deal or create new parts.

-Senator Honorious

Comment

Yeah, I sometimes get cramps because of the over-clenching.

But the World is heavy!
              NO NO NO. You did not say that! Are you saying Mrs. Torienus is as heavy as the world?

*Dispatch sent immediately to Mrs. Torienus.*

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• My fellow tavern mates & drunkards alike...

It appears that - even with the political turmoil & senseless public incitements so recently prevalent in Rome, to include the criminal debauchery of a once great Generals march on Rome while revealing his ultimate intentions of misguided revenge & lust for power by declaring himself Emperor - that not all is hopeless for Rome.

Wondrous news arrives that the 3 loyally remaining Legions in the Armenian/Parthian theater have reclaimed & secured Armenias territorial & political integrity, as well as defeated the main Parthian Army on the battlefield & driven them back into their own entrapment in Nisibis. Even with the city now under siege by our courageous commanders there, engaged such as to keep the Parthian dogs hopelessly without means of escape & relief, news also arrives of General Scipius successful conclusion of a great Roman/Armenian Treaty & Commitment to Mutual Prosperity, Commerce, Trade, Defense, & Societal Alliance that shall surely benifit not only all of those things between our peoples, but make it also possibe to have our eggs & many other wonders found in the east in much fresher condition & far sooner.

It seems - by the so recently declared desire & intention of Rome to secure & develop new trade routes to the east - that the many mutual benefits brought about by this treaty... its securing of our Armenian ally & the development/construction of new trade routes to the east... that while our 2 most loyal remaining Generals of Rome in the east - Legatus Rubinus & Legatus Scipius, standing against & victorious over our sworn & most vile Parthian enemy - have also achieved, with great tenacity & diplomatic finesse, what the many & assorted politicians of Rome could only dream, speak, & preach of!

I believe General Scipius' commands for calm, peaceful assembly, & adherence to true Roman law within Rome during the current tumultuous times should & must be honored, & so obeyed... for even though he remains on the field of battle, with & beside the great & stalwart General Rubinus, united in common cause & duty to end our conflict in final glory & victory for Rome, he has sworn to return to Rome & stand alone - if he must - against any & all that would subvert & threaten the people & true honor of Rome itself. Knowing him, as I do, I would not care to be even 1 in 10,000 that would stand against his love & defense of these things!

I raise my drink & consume it in salute to our Legions & Warriors engaged in the east!

May the Gods strengthen & inspire them to make Victory & restore Honor on Rome!

Hail Legatus Rubinus!

Hail Legatus Scipius!

For by the memory of the Great General of Rome Paulus, they continue the fight for all Rome!

Victa Roma!

Cleitus, I believe a round, on the house, is in order...

For even in the darkness of these times...

A great light now shines to the east!

Will prattle for hours for but the delight of a free whiskus Citizen of Rome
                Last edited by Admiral; 15 Feb 09, 01:54.
                On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• "Cleitus, I believe a round, on the house, is in order..."

I, for one, fully support the idea that "a round, on the house, is in order "

Let cost not be an object -- when payed by someone else -- has long been my motto !!

Franzius of Noricum -- Cheerful Drinking Company to about anyone who is "buying".
                  I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Franzius of Noricum,

How are the merchants responding to the uprising?

Torienus
                    _________
                    BoRG

Comment

• And here's how I look like...some more proof of my multiple personalities

Believe me, it's a hell making decisions...

Greets,
                      FATE
                      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• By the way...sorry to intrude on your conversations !

Has anyone seen senator Honorius around ?

I heard he had returned from exile at the beginning of this month, but havn't seen him around as of yet

He promised to bring back my master a jade suit from the Han, but I have not recieved it yet...

Camillius Pollo
                        Messenger of Tillius Transportus
                        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

BORG

Comment

• Senator Antonius speaks at the Falco I.P.F.

People of Rome…

You have struck a victory for Caesar and for the Empire!

You have answered the call against Treachery and Deceit!

And…, you have risked everything to stand for what is Right!

Caesar thanks you, as do I…

But our work is not yet over. Our enemies still threaten to destroy Rome and all Her ways. They threaten our leader, who would take us out of this chaos if he was only free to do so. What is more, the conspirators may still escape punishment for their crimes when this terrible plot ultimately fails.

Rome demanded that action be taken against the treason-filled heart of the Republican movement, and their followers. Our laws required that we cast out this plague, a plague that still sickens Caesar and the Heart of the Roman Empire.

As good Roman citizens you have acted on the behalf of our leader, and I assure you he shall reward this loyalty.

We must force the remaining traitors in the Praetorian Guard to lay down their arms against Caesar.

Gaius must be brought to Justice under our laws. We will give him a fair trial, and the we shall feed him to fat imported lions, and rejoice in the sport of it!

Perhaps Torienus will fare better, but I submit that both shall be convicted by the People of Rome.

Take up arms People of Rome…, and join the Citizens Legions of Caesar which have already begun the fight for our future. Gather your brothers, cousins, and friends in the name of the Empire! Let no man stand between us and our leader!!!

Gather in strength with us here at the Falco Imperial Prison Facility, and prepare to free Caesar!

Together, we shall march against Gaius the Guilty, and march into the History of Rome!!!

~Senator Antonius "Fat Tony" Soprano III~
                          "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Antonious the Fat Traitor of Rome, you are away from the south side, as should be noted the pub lays in the north and is for Praetorians and those law abiding citizens only.

-Gaius
                            Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
                            I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Antonious you rather Large over fed Traitor

I announce in the court of public opinion that I am calling you out. Me versus you Here and now in the palace garden.

-Gaius Marius
                              Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
                              I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Oh no...

A Barfight !!!

Cleitus ! Hurry, get rid of the furniture...and the ostrich legs !!!

Publius Secundus

(Some alcoholic hiding underneath a table)

Last edited by Stratego; 27 Feb 09, 21:23.

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X