This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
    Sorry I have been a little pre-occupied, however Gauis is Hungry and shall personally Stimulate the economy.

-Gaius
    What are you going to do to Economy? (Isn't she someone's sister?)
    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG

Comment

• Wouldn't you like to know, and isn't she your sister???
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• What's the Blue-Plate Special again?
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

• what no answer to my previous comment??
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

what no answer to my previous comment??
            I don't have a sister for you to insult. I thought it was better to leave it alone. Sorry to disappoint.
            _________
            BoRG

Comment

• LOL, ok well Whiskus on me.

Comment

LOL, ok well Whiskus on me.
                ...and keep 'em coming!

_________
                BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                  What's the Blue-Plate Special again?
                  Snout of Wild Boar slow cooked with Entrails, served over a bed of Blanched Vines of Spring Grapes, and topped with a tangy Fermented Fish Paste, along with a side of aged Etruscan Flatbread and a surprising dipping sauce cleverly created from yesterday's Blue-Plate Special.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                    Snout of Wild Boar slow cooked with Entrails, served over a bed of Blanched Vines of Spring Grapes, and topped with a tangy Fermented Fish Paste, along with a side of aged Etruscan Flatbread and a surprising dipping sauce cleverly created from yesterday's Blue-Plate Special.
                    Why does everything have to have the Fermented Fish stuff in it?

Does Cleitus have a brother who is a really slow fishmonger? (Takes him too long to get back from market?)
                    _________
                    BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                      Why does everything have to have the Fermented Fish stuff in it?

Does Cleitus have a brother who is a really slow fishmonger? (Takes him too long to get back from market?)
                      Fermented Fish is a staple of Rome. Why the heck did you think Emperor Sal sent Honorius to find better food? He also sent a merchant named Marcus Polius, but no word yet.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        Ahhh -- now that would gag a maggot -- I'll have a double helping please !!!

Franzius of Noricum -- Starving and impoverished merchant of Rome
                        I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• The Slaughtered Lamb will gladly display the busts of our best customers.

Prior to Moesia Uprising, our best customer was General Falco:

*sorry, the bust of General Falco has been destroyed by angry mobs.*

Emperor spent some good denarii here, seeing that he paid for Praetorian Guard and treated so many to meals free of charge but paid by the Emperor himself.

Senator Torius is a regular, but is considered a "Rumpus Painus" by the resturant staff for his constant complaining:

PS. Argus of Corinth has left an outstanding tab. Rumors have it that he has moved back to Greece. Be on the lookout. He owes money.

Last edited by Salinator; 14 Feb 09, 23:19.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• But I tip well. Mostly to the right.

Especially when I've had too much vino.

(And I told you that all my sculptures are in bronze!)
                            _________
                            BoRG

Comment

• Someone's been at the Gym
                              I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                                Someone's been at the Gym
                                Well, the weight of the Roman Empire is heavy! Torienus is no slouch!

(Or clown!)
                                _________
                                BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X