Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

franzius hav you considered branching your investments?
    Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
    I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

well for a start your IQ has to be higher then all your finges a toes put together, sorry please try again later
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

Diversification is the key to my investments -- I spread my limited funds around the banks of who ever is winning the wars that are constantly being fought.

High interest rates are usually offered to fund the wars. The trick is to watch the battlefield more than the banks -- remove your money immediately if the side where you bank loses a battle -- take no chances !!!

Franzius The Executioner

Investment Counselor: We guarantee a return of 6 % for a nominal fee of 10% on your invested funds -- a bargain that is hard to equal !
        I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

SPQR V errant posts merged!

ACG Staff
          Originally posted by saw man
          how do I play this thing, stratego? It sounds great.
          Somebody give the lad a bottle & enlighten him, enh?

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Where is this hidden camera in my office ????

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

Franzius, I bet your a Knytling, Valdmar no doubt.

If you don't understand educate yourselfs
              :http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...&page=37&pp=20

You wont be sorry

Lt. Ace_General

Comment

Originally posted by sawman0311 View Post
                how do I play this thing, stratego? It sounds great.
                I suggest that you read the thread "Coming Soon: SPQR" thread here on this forum for starters. The basic gamerules are listed there...

I still have a line-up of members that would like to play, so I can't tell you when you'll be able to start...it depends largely on the intrigue pro's
                However I'm doing my best to get everybody to get a shot at it at least once. Were just over halfway through the game right now.

Anyhow, due to the popularity of the game you can be sure more of this will come in the near future, but in a different timeframe...I'm playing with the idea of Dark Ages/Medieval right now including some new features!
                I also have the game "Knight's Tournament" planned after the SPQR game !!!!

Greets,
                Stratego

By the way, I'm getting a little thirsty...
                When do I get the wine I ordered?
                Last edited by Stratego; 24 Nov 08, 06:01.
                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_General View Post
                  Franzius, I bet your a Knytling, Valdmar no doubt.

If you don't understand educate yourselfs
                  :http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...&page=37&pp=20

You wont be sorry

Lt. Ace_General
                  After reviewing your link, I've concluded that Valdmar has met his untimely demise --

I have, up to this point in time, managed to avoid such a catastrophe for my self and the greater good of mankind.

Franzius The Executioner

Our Admonition : Life is Good -- Live Yours till it becomes profitable to ME for you to do otherwise !

BoRG

Comment

[QUOTE=Stratego;1050055]Anyhow, due to the popularity of the game you can be sure more of this will come in the near future, but in a different timeframe...I'm playing with the idea of Dark Ages/Medieval right now including some new features!
                    I also have the game "Knight's Tournament" planned after the SPQR game !!!![QUOTE]

I would also love to play, how about a Wild West one
                    Last edited by ace; 24 Nov 08, 10:19.
                    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                    "

Comment

Is the Rumor in the Market Square true -- have others heard it as well ??

Is the Parthian Army truly nearing the borders of Rome ???

I've heard it said -- but can we believe - Great Roman Generals have been outflanked in the field -- are we virtually defenseless against these hordes as they rush upon us ???

Franzius The Executioner

Rumor Mongers Creed: We don't start Rumors - we just pass them along slightly embellished !

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                        Is the Rumor in the Market Square true -- have others heard it as well ??

Is the Parthian Army truly nearing the borders of Rome ???

I've heard it said -- but can we believe - Great Roman Generals have been outflanked in the field -- are we virtually defenseless against these hordes as they rush upon us ???

Franzius The Executioner

Rumor Mongers Creed: We don't start Rumors - we just pass them along slightly embellished !
                        you got 10 seconds.......

One.....

*unseaths sword*

Two............

Walks foward menacingly

Comment

I just hate it when strong warriors walk forward mincingly .

Get that "swish" out of your swagger there young trooper - or the boys will think you want to dance

BoRG

Comment

no, see any invading army would have to eventually engage my guard which as we all know numbers the same as a line legion.

Comment

Do not pay attention to rumors started by agents of Parthia, and Used Cart Salesmen.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

One Legion can stop the advancing Parthian Army ?

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X