X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    I think this is "heading" in the wrong direction.

Senator Torienus, The Empire shall be blessed if you shall accept the role of "Head" of Roman Busts.

Replica busts of Torienus shall be sent to every corner of The Empire.

Last edited by Admiral; 21 Jan 12, 15:48.

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post

Not if it gives us Game turn XI

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
    Okay,someone please explain to me if we're playing or just fooling around.
    The Emperor is preparing his Loyal Generals for Gameturn XI. There was a breach in Protocol when the barbarian tribe Tungrii sent a gift of fresh fish to The Emperor. By The Grace of The Emperor, A Treaty of Loyalty was pledged by the Tungrii. This treaty however is now in jeopardy because the Tungrii has yet to deliver the promised Ferment Fish and is using a delay tactic by inciting Nerdness and Geekness in the far Provinces. In another thread, the Tungrii is attempting to misdirect attention to their rivals, the Dungrii. Furthermore, there is confusion amongst the enemies of The Empire as to the exact location of the Imperial Legions and virtually All Eagles were on the move since Gameturn VI. Conflicting reports are at large.

Got it?

If you have any more questions, Skoblinus of the Tungii shall fill in the cracks.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    Okay,someone please explain to me if we're playing or just fooling around.

Leave a comment:

• Capt AFB
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
    Actually we prefer the term: 'Geek' Nerds get 'Swirlies, wedgies, and thrown into their lockers. Geeks hack your info, sewer your credit ratings and scare the living crap out of the 'jocks' at the High-school reunions
    And "SaliGeek" has a much better ring to it too!

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
    Salinerd?

Na! It does not have a good ring to it!

BTW, nothing wrong with being a nerd...They do control the world (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Big Bang Theory...)
    Actually we prefer the term: 'Geek' Nerds get 'Swirlies, wedgies, and thrown into their lockers. Geeks hack your info, sewer your credit ratings and scare the living crap out of the 'jocks' at the High-school reunions

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied
    Dear Emperor,

It has come to the attention of my clients, the Tungrii High Council, that the Emperor is somewhat of a geek. Please be apprised that this violates Article XXII paragraph II subparagraph (c) of the Tungrii-Roman Treaty of Friendship and Fermented Fish where it states: "so as not to offend the sensibilities of the Tungrii warrior code, the Roman Emperor pledges to always act in a virile and manly way, and never appear nerdish, geekish or dorkish."

Larg Tungriiwitz,
    Soliciter-at-Law

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    So true...had I known nerds would rule the world someday, I would have been more friendly to them in school.
    Nonsense. No nerd had ever prevailed beyond Hollywood movies. Contrary to myth, Bill Gates was NOT a nerd. A nerd spends time popping pimples, not stealing other peoples' work.

Leave a comment:

• Captain General
    replied
    Marcus Cornelius Drusus Italicus may have been many things.

But never a nerd...

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
    BTW, nothing wrong with being a nerd...They do control the world (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Big Bang Theory...)
    So true...had I known nerds would rule the world someday, I would have been more friendly to them in school.

Leave a comment:

• Capt AFB
    replied
    Salinerd?

Na! It does not have a good ring to it!

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    No. According to his own self bragging, A Great Hero named Buffetus shall emerge...............
    Jimmy Buffetus? Then they can re-name the Senate to Margaritavilla?

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by skoblin View Post
    If Rome becomes bankrupt and homeless, will it become Roma Evicta?
    No. According to his own self bragging, A Great Hero named Buffetus shall emerge...............

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Roma Victa
    If Rome becomes bankrupt and homeless, will it become Roma Evicta?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X