X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post

as a labor leader I think not...
    I thought you were playing someone else..., all this character switching is bullshit. Who do you think you are...? Falco?

Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post

where is my tax cut?
    Where is my kick-back?
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• easy, easy, woah... and you shall see your kick back when I get my tax cut.
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

yes well, on paper that may be so but as a labor leader I think not... where is my tax cut?

Julius Varus.
        Tax cut? You are confused, Julius Varus. There is no tax cut, rather just tax liability. You as "Labor Leader" is responsible for all newborn taxes, and of course are responsible for all medical invoices of the "Labor League".
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• As thespians of the largest magnitude - we must frequently resort to various guises as dictated by circumstances.

My lions are starving so to feed them I have had to seek additional employment, under an assumed name.

Business Agent seemed to be the least strenuous and most uncomplicated position available
          I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
            Tax cut? You are confused, Julius Varus. There is no tax cut, rather just tax liability. You as "Labor Leader" is responsible for all newborn taxes, and of course are responsible for all medical invoices of the "Labor League".
            I will present a motion to the Senate Floor.

Its purpose will be to have Julius Varus fined for failure to pay back taxes, and confiscate his leadership position. I suggest a One Year Sentence in the Maximus Falco Imperial Penal Facility.
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• that is on the side, first my job as business labor union leader extraordinaire.

isn't a kick back also known as a bribe???
              Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

isn't a kick back also known as a bribe???
                So then you admit that you are guilty of attempting to bribe a Roman Senator?

You are moments from a very long stay at the Falco IPF...

BoRG

Comment

• arn't you the one who demanded a kick back before I got my tax break?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                    I will present a motion to the Senate Floor.

Its purpose will be to have Julius Varus fined for failure to pay back taxes, and confiscate his leadership position. I suggest a One Year Sentence in the Maximus Falco Imperial Penal Facility.
                    Senator Antonius,

This Julius Varus who prey on women in labor must be stopped and made an example of.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• arn't you dear emperor the one who made me responsible for the womans labor league?

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        Senator Antonius,

This Julius Varus who prey on women in labor must be stopped and made an example of.
                        So be it.

I shall draft a new Union Labor Bill for the Senate as soon as possible.

I suggest that all of Julius Varus's assets be seized at once, in order to prevent him from concealing any previous bribes he has taken.

Also, I would suggest that he be lodged at the Imperial Penal Facility until he can be investigated in full.

Perhaps his family should be detained to assure his compliance?

~Senator Antonius "Fat Tony" Soprano~

BoRG

Comment

• Perhaps instead I could ba assigned to a legion and go and fight in a far off land...of course that would only be needed if I was guilty of which I am not.

Julius Varus

Comment

Perhaps instead I could ba assigned to a legion and go and fight in a far off land...of course that would only be needed if I was guilty of which I am not.

Julius Varus
                            Franzius,

Your toothless lions will feast! May Julius Varus be gummed to death!

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• I am an Excellent "Seizer" and offer my services in that capacity for a nominal fee

Franzius of Noricum -- moonlighting as Sluggard Lardass out of necessity
                              I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Is it to feed your lions? And I am not guilty of nothin.

Julius Varus

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X