This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by salinator View Post

Argus is the blabbering old man. We suspect his is related to Falco.
    Either that, or he suffers from the disease "Falco's Madness," in which case we must confine him before it spreads...

~Fat Antonius~
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• or should we put him out of his misery?
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
        or should we put him out of his misery?
        Why? What has he done wrong?

Ave,
        Senator Lucius
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• nothing, but I heard the poor man came down with some infectious disease.
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• I'm of a serious mind that his 'visions' are based upon a bit of 'foresight' into this exercise, mates...

If one ponders a bit, there have already been a few things that were slightly intriguing.

Am I saying that these 'visions' guide me actions, not only no, but hell no...

But they have caused me to step outside me own box on occassion & see things from a slightly different light.

If you think about it... why would Strat be 'asking what he has done' to garner such animosities?

If anybody doubts that Fate is a crafty one, they are - har - a fool!

I simply choose not to beat the messenger, riddles are not always a bad thing, anyway.

Sober as a board Roman & lookin for Cleitus to extend me tab!
            Last edited by Admiral; 11 Jan 09, 21:35.
            On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• It is FATE's intention to confuse everyone.

I say the Emperor should charge that old fool with attempting to incite a riot.

Lucius Tungus - Romeland Security Agent
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• I would not charge an old man with such a crime imagine what the people would say.

-Gaius Marius
                Trusted Servent of Rome
                Captain Praetorian Guard
                General Felix Legion

Comment

• It appears the game is over characterized so I can't join at the moment.
                  ďCome and take it!"

Comment

I would not charge an old man with such a crime imagine what the people would say.

-Gaius Marius
                    Trusted Servent of Rome
                    Captain Praetorian Guard
                    General Felix Legion
                    I have spoken with The People.

They support Caesar's desicions, not matter the subject. If the old man is a danger, than we shall put him to work on the Prison...

~Antonius~
                    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• isn't he to old to work, and What people have ou spoken to?? a couple hundred when there are thousands in Rome...

Comment

• When the vast people of Rome, themselves, make such all fire certainty of it, aloud & in great numbers...

Only then shall you have the greater will & desire of the Roman peoples to go by!

Until then, there is only the Emperor...

And then there is a Senate that should be working in their truer interests, not speaking as though they actually 'are' the Roman people!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• Cleitus,

More Vino! Pronto!

Senator Torienus:
                          Romans, good to see you all here at The Lamb. These are interesting times, aren't they?

I see that Argus has you all riled up! His words cut to the quick, do they not? Karma seems to be worried about his old mate Scipius. Hey there Karma! How are things?

The War in Parthia continues still. Has anyone heard any news from the front?
                          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                          _________
                          BoRG

Comment

isn't he to old to work, and What people have ou spoken to?? a couple hundred when there are thousands in Rome...
                            Praetor,

Senator Antonius was raised in the streets of Rome. His rise to his current position was due to the undying support for him from the masses of Rome. Unlike the other Senators who hold great wealth and was raised pampered and still live sheltered lives, Senator Antonius spends his time walking with and talking to the common citizens of Rome. What meager money he earns with his small enterprises, he has always spent it selflessly on the people of Rome. No one other than Antonius can walk the streets and dark alleys of Rome by himself in the dead of the night devoid of fear.
                            Last edited by Salinator; 11 Jan 09, 22:32.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
                              Praetor,

Senator Antonius was raised in the streets of Rome. His rise to his current position was due to the undying support for him from the masses of Rome. Unlike the other Senators who hold great wealth and was raised pampered and still live sheltered lives, Senator Antonius spends his time walking and talking to the common citizens of Rome. What meager money he earns with his small enterprises, he has always spent it selflessly on the people of Rome. No one other than Antonius can walk the streets and dark alleys of Rome by himself in the dead of the night devoid of fear.
                              Hail Caesar!

Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post

isn't he to old to work, and What people have ou spoken to?? a couple hundred when there are thousands in Rome...
                              I'd suggest you make reference to my stats. I have my finger on the pulse of Rome...

BoRG

Comment

• May every Roman citizen walk the streets after dark in as complete safety as Senator Antonius - newly returned from his vacation in Italy?

I think it not likely - knowing as I have witnessed & experienced the more destructive elements that prey upon good citizens unable to thwart their criminal schemes, intents, & extortive ways - in an innocently benign fashion.

No man is an island surrounded by calm seas!

Those that seem as such oft forget the Tsunami.

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X