This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The prospects of gainful employment in this Lion loving burg seem bleak

To make an honest living ( for a change ) we may have to wander far afield.

Franzius the Executioner

Our Business Epitaph: Lions are the scourge of the Earth - and should be purged !!
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

Can anyone please explain to me how this game works? Like a confused teenager in a gay bar, I'm a little curious.

You can PM me if you like, or send me a link to the rules that very obviously displayed and I still managed to miss.

Comment

Yeah, me too. But I avoid the g word these days, I just use happy, since it makes me, well, less worried.
        Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
        (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Since that last thread we got mixed up in -- the "G" word has taken on an entirely new meaning <sigh>

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

Well, forget thread, consider string. G String, and now we're back on track. Works for me. Lordy, there's some places even I won't go. Or at least ever again.
            Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
            (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
              Well, forget thread, consider string. G String, and now we're back on track. Works for me. Lordy, there's some places even I won't go. Or at least ever again.

I would hope not -- a man your age should not be wearing a G String any more

BoRG

Comment

why don't you invest in some lions, less work for you plus high profitability you dont have to buy purina one lion chow.
                Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
                I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

Lions are high maintenance -- they also tend to bite the hand that feeds them

Franzius The Executioner

Our Travel Log : Over Hill - Over Dale - We Have Hit The Dusty Trail !

BoRG

Comment

Join the legion as a mercenary or an auxila, I bet you put you axe to good work there

Comment

then there is was my overweight football and wrestling couch G. He's awsome, but he takes forever to do anything like hand out gear or unlock the locker room, and he has a lazy eye, but he's not a jerk and like vindictive like most couches.

and don't forget its darkie shorthand for gangster

Comment

Where is the wine and the artesan cheese plate that the Emperor ordered?
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Wouldn't that require effort on my part -- and isn't there an element of danger involved ??

I prefer helpless victims not armed adversaries

The job of an Executioner is to Execute -- Execute helpless people -- that's what I like about the job

Franzius The Executioner

A Professional Observation : Defenseless People make the best Victims !

BoRG

Comment

What has all of this got to do with Turn 5?
                            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Other than the fact that Rome is about to lose another Senator -- probably not much

BoRG

Comment

how do I play this thing, stratego? It sounds great.
                                Sail on Britannia.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X