• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is only libel if it isn't the truth

Here is the verification :

Latest update from Senator Honorius:

Dispatch from Senator Honrious

Quote:
    I sold them (Franzius' donkey and cart) for a profitable prize. I was also able to buy a two caravans of 30 mules and carts. I'm currently negotiating for the inclusion of a lasting trade agreement with the Han Empire and the Roman Empire. I'm also trying to get some kind of deal on the issue of providing some sort of security on what might become the first trade route between Rome and China.

-Senator Honrious

As copied from a reliable source!

we will probably hold a 'wake" for poor Zeb -- would you like to attend ?? Donation can be made to an appropriate charity of my choosing on Zeb's behalf
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• I shall attend the wake but cannot afford any donations as I am trying to recruit for the Legions, care to join? good pay, good hours, great benifits, and a lifetime of experiences!!!
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
        I shall attend the wake but cannot afford any donations as I am trying to recruit for the Legions, care to join? good pay, good hours, great benifits, and a lifetime of experiences!!!
        Wake?

Zeb has been elevated from toothless donkey to playmate for the Han Emperor's 6,000 children!
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• I have a real wake tomorrow
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• where is my shipment or bambo shoots?

Comment

• Probably being deliverd by 'Bob's Express Delivery"- you can expect them in mid May

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• whats this about shooting bamboo? who is bob, and why is he expressly delivering something?
                Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
                  along with Biggus...nevermind.
                  there goes the dirty mind again alice...
                  Sail on Britannia.

Comment

• the bamboo is imperative to me for use in getting answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sawman0311 View Post
                      whats this about shooting bamboo? who is bob, and why is he expressly delivering something?
                      Our Captain of the Praetorian Guard is about to resort to torture to extract some information -- he would like his bamboo shoots delivered for application under finger nails -- rumor has it that isn't very comfortable.

Bob's Express Delivery is a misnomer -- Bob doesn't deliver anything "express'

Good to see you again - by the way !!

BoRG

Comment

• well KF could you bring me some and bill it to the account of Romeland Security

Comment

• Unfortunately Zeb and my cart have not as yet been returned to me -- otherwise I would be glad to do so.

Franzius of Noricum -- Merchant Guild Alderman and Zeb-less pedestrian

BoRG

Comment

• you cant walk?

Comment

• Of course i can walk -- with out Zeb I am relegated to doing exactly that.

It's not convenient for me to walk all the way to your hovel -- you should come to my shop if you want the bamboo shoots -- at a bargain price i might add

Franzius of Noricum - Merchant Guild Alderman - and Seller of Merchandise priced almost below cost.

BoRG

Comment

• I will send you a horse.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X