Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you say high-maintenance I say evil, you say potato I say po-tato...
    Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
    I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• In the interest of domestic tranquility -- I can't call her evil LOL -- she fixed me some very good meals while she was here -- I almost forgot what home cooking tastes like without her around -- she's a great cook -- and nice to snuggle up to at night
      I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• a little old for that dont ya think
        Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
          a little old for that dont ya think
          I'll be too old for that the very day they plant me six feet under

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Franzius! Where is the Emperor's purple silk?
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Purple Silk ??? -- Oh -- well Zeb was a little chilled pulling his cart -- I noticed an old scrap of stained purple material and made it into a nice blanket for him -- he was very grateful !!! Cool nights are hard on poor old Zeb

Franzius of Noricum - Alderman of the Merchants Guild

BoRG

Comment

• should we execute zeb for being a thief?

Comment

• I fear that poor Zeb may have been sold in my absence -- In reviewing other official documents - I noticed that Zeb and my cart were sold in Han -- this is a most distressing turn of events <sigh>

I wonder now if poor Zeb was wearing his Purple Horse Blanket - the one he was so proud of when he was so treacherously sold in a land far far away - with no friends to share his misery with ?

BoRG

Comment

• I can have you transported there if you would like.

Comment

• Thank you for your kind offer -- perhaps it would be more economical for you to just bring back the head and hands of the thief that sold poor Zeb -- that would cost far less than travel per-diem and mileage charges.

Franzius of Noricum -- Thrifty citizen

BoRG

Comment

• who do you acuse of selling him? I need names, I cant fit all the heads and hands of the Han in one boat.

Comment

• I'll read the dispaches and get the name for you -- I believe it was from Honorius to the emperor though.

BoRG

Comment

• well in that case I will cut of your hand for libel and bring it to the emperor does that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                              I fear that poor Zeb may have been sold in my absence -- In reviewing other official documents - I noticed that Zeb and my cart were sold in Han -- this is a most distressing turn of events <sigh>

I wonder now if poor Zeb was wearing his Purple Horse Blanket - the one he was so proud of when he was so treacherously sold in a land far far away - with no friends to share his misery with ?
                              There seems to be a huge market in Han for toothless donkeys and carts with no wheels.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Has Honorius had all the hands and heads of the Han handed into hemp hampers?
                                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                                _________
                                BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X