Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shopping for bargains -- not trying to break the bank -- it's almost broke as it is
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• i just give solutions.
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Workable ones ?

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• that is why they are called solutions right?
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Got to go -- devoted spouse is calling -- back tomorrow

BoRG

Comment

• you poor soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                Has anyone here heard of this strange prophet that came into Rome yesterday? He goes by the name of Argos of Corinth...what's his story?

Aetilius Pacos,
                A curious citizen of Rome
                Isn't he the same Seer who gave Paulus all that trouble in the east last year?

I feel his words should be heeded. But taken with a grain of salt, as his vision seems to be so ambiguous.

Senator Torienus
                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
                  Isn't he the same Seer who gave Paulus all that trouble in the east last year?
                  No that guy was drunk and dirty. Falco the Fool, I thought he was called.

I feel his words should be heeded. But taken with a grain of salt, as his vision seems to be so ambiguous.
                  Salt is expensive and should not be squandered. If one took a grain of salt each time someone had a vision, he could go broke. And possibly go mad from salt overdose. Wait, Falco had many visions and he did go mad, was salt involved?

Lucius Tungus
                  Illegal Immigrant doing jobs Romans will not.
                  Last edited by Salinator; 21 Dec 08, 05:42.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Haha Cleitus rounds for all!! except for this miser Lucy Tungus over there.
                    I'm finally having my breakthrough!!
                    My new-found Christian God must be smiling on me

What happened: As first mate of the 'Trident' I was approached by a dark man clad in Oriental garb and bad Latin (see my post #16 SPQR Round 6). He asked me if I was first mate of the 'Trident', 'the fastest galley of the Mediterranean'. He said his name was 'Ozzie' or something and he wanted me to arrange his fast but discrete departure from Rome to some Eastern harbour. He said he would pay extremely well so I can finally buy the Trident.
                    I'll meet him again soon and can charge the foreign sod whatever
                    So, drink up and order again

Faustus, soon to be Captain of the 'Trident'
                    3 bottles of champagne, 3 wenches and 20 miles on horseback; all in 3 hours!

Comment

• well, well I do say soon to be Captain of the trident, I hope you have enough for the registration fee.

Comment

• Where is Franzius?!!!

Honorius has found a huge market for toothless donkeys and carts without wheels in the Han Empire!

Franzius!!!!

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• perhaps he has gotten lost??? or maybe he is on the road for the holidays?

Comment

• "Cleitus,
                            I hear that the Legio have secured The Lamb for this evening. Let them enjoy your wine and vittles, as much as they can. Send the bill to me!"

Senator Torienus,
                            In support of the Legions
                            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                            _________
                            BoRG

Comment

• Very well, I have ordered Felix Legion and the Praetorian Legion to report here for the evening.

Comment

• The ostrich leg ban is still on!

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X