Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I be weary of the travler of cornith?
    Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
    I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• No - you should be out buying your wife or girlfriend ( or both if you're that lucky ) a nice Christmas Present -- that's what I'm being forced to do right now -- wife only ( no girlfriend ) she's supervising my late effort in that regard and lamenting the fact that she has very few presents under the tree

She thinks I'm a Procrastinator -- can you imagine such a thing ?

Franzius of Noricum -- Married to the "Shop Till You Drop" girl of legendary fame <sigh>
      I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• just wrap some empty boxes, shell never know (till christmas day atleast)
        Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• I have the "stuff" already -- it's just that I hate the wrapping part -- otherwise I would have done it already

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Im not rapping my gifts... (they're rather big).

Comment

• Ha !!! what are you getting -- a new table saw ?

BoRG

Comment

• no, got my dad a new compressor, and my mum is getting a new cpu with other accessories.

Comment

• OK -- there is no excuse for not wrapping the new CPU -- the compressor would probably get you a pass -- but a nice ribbon around it would be good

BoRG

Comment

• it has a big red bow on it and if im not rapping one im not rapping the other, she looked at my bank statment and already knows. she was kinda upset I spent that much but whatever.

Comment

• OK -- the bow works -- does her's have a bow on it too ??

BoRG

Comment

• no, im pissed at her, shes lucky I havn't thrown it out the window, she gets no bow.

Comment

• That's the Christmas Spirit !!! Hold a Grudge -- Make her PAY !!! LOL

BoRG

Comment

• I despise the holiday season. if you didn't know. I make the grinch look nice.

Comment

• I like it -- but I hate January when the credit card bill start coming in -- right now I'm bidding on some HO model train stuff on e-bay -- so I'm having to flip back and forth at the moment.

BoRG

Comment

• just bid like 5k, hint: you will win that way.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X