This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
    General Drusus in in the house!!! Back from Parthia already?

This round is on me. Hail the conquering Hero!
    No. He is not back.

Senator Gorus invented something called Rome-Wide-Web, and what the General is doing is called Instant Scroll Scribing.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I am not buying the Mulsum for everyone. They get watered wine.
      Ah yes -- fully understood -- in that case, I have just the thing for you !! -- I'll be back shortly with a nice new display and sample case.

Franzius of Noricum -- Perrier Water Distributor - Franchised for Rome and all of Italy
      I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
        No. He is not back.

Senator Gorus invented something called Rome-Wide-Web, and what the General is doing is called Instant Scroll Scribing.

Where does on purchase an "Instant Scroll Scriber" and who has that concession ?? We need to be assured that the Merchants Guild is adequately compensated for licensing the sale of such a useless and short lived novelty !

Franzius of Noricum -- Merchant Guild Alderman and License Fee Collector

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

I am not buying the Mulsum for everyone. They get watered wine.
          Hail, Legatus Drusus

A round of whiskus and ale for our returning hero

ROMA VICTA!!!
          ROMA VICTA!!!
          ROMA VICTA!!!

Comment

No. He is not back.

Hey, where is Senator Gorus? I wanted to talk to him about all this cold weather we've been having?
            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
            _________
            BoRG

Comment

Hey, where is Senator Gorus? I wanted to talk to him about all this cold weather we've been having?
              Senator Gorus is busy, roaming about the Empire and giving speeches about the dangers that Romans cause to the world by having so many horses, donkeys, and mules with their methane production. According to Senator Gorus, all Romans should refrain from traveling and conquest......even while Gorus himself travel in a huge caravan including his own Forty-Mule Super Cart. Even Roman eating habits are questioned, with all those menthane producing food animals.........and all that huge carbon-sandalprint produced in order to cook the meat. Gorus is proposing a "Spare the Roman Air" day this entire coming winter even as he continues the construction of his 95 room Villa with wood-burning central heating and 60 hot baths and 50 saunas. Never mind that his 10,000 hetacres of Euculyptus trees and the replicated "Hanging Gardens of Babylon" on his roof is the great producer of Carbonus Dioxidus in Rome, not counting his waste of water so precisely delivered to Rome by Aquaduct and the energy required to feed his garden with the Archimedes Screw.
              Last edited by Salinator; 11 Dec 08, 00:28.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Senator Gorus is busy, roaming about the Empire and giving speeches about the dangers that Romans cause to the world by having so many horses, donkeys, and mules with their methane production. According to Senator Gorus, all Romans should refrain from traveling and conquest......even while Gorus himself travel in a huge caravan including his own Forty-Mule Super Cart. Even Roman eating habits are questioned, with all those menthane producing food animals.........and all that huge carbon-sandalprint produced in order to cook the meat. Gorus is proposing a "Spare the Roman Air" day this entire coming winter even as he continues the construction of his 95 room Villa with wood-burning central heating and 60 hot baths and 50 saunas. Never mind that his 10,000 hetacres of Euculyptus trees and the replicated "Hang Gardens of Babylon" on his roof is the great producer of Carbonus Dioxidus in Rome, not counting his waste of water so precisely delivered to Rome by Aquaduct and the energy required to feed his garden with the Archimedes Screw.
                Can I stab him for being a hypocrite, please please please

Falco Tiberius

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace_General View Post

Falco Tiberius
                  You need a green weapon.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace_General View Post

Falco Tiberius

Don't forget a 'Stabbing License" will also be required !!! We can arrange that for you in exchange for a nominal fee

Franzius of Noricum - Manager, Department of Licensing for the Inept

BoRG

Comment

• its a beautiful day in the neighborhood. so what is new in Rome?
                      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
                      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Pssst

I can offer you some ostrich legs at a muuuuuch lower price than the Eenn here called Slawtered Lam.

Comment

• are they high quality?
                          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• They are all only the Right Leg -- as previously stated by the Emperor -- there were multiple one legged Ostriches kicking the bejesus out of 300 or so Spartans just a while back -- my guess is that those Ostriches were the :doners" for what this interloper is trying to sell you -- be cautious -- it's not wise to antagonize unbalanced Ostriches

BoRG

Comment

• and why is this?

Comment

• One legged Ostriches have an "attitude problem"

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X