Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I will be finished moving tomorrow at about 6pm does that work for you?
    Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
    I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
      well, I will be finished moving tomorrow at about 6pm does that work for you?
      very well, how will we do this?
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

two flintlocks at 25 yds sound good?
        Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
          two flintlocks at 25 yds sound good?
          sure
          "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
          "

Comment

Spammers.
            "All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers ... Each one owes infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in which he was born." - Francois Fenelon

Comment

where? we should kill em'

Comment

Ace and Patton....to "the Slaughtered Lamb" with both of you !!!!
                There's a large enough yard there to fight out your duel, no fighting in the Roman Senate

Greets,
                FATE
                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                  no fighting in the Roman Senate

Greets,
                  FATE
                  But you can fight in the war room three houses down!
                  Last edited by TankBrigade; 19 Nov 08, 17:39.
                  "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

"People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

Comment

Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                    Ace and Patton....to "the Slaughtered Lamb" with both of you !!!!
                    There's a large enough yard there to fight out your duel, no fighting in the Roman Senate

Greets,
                    FATE
                    sorry got a little carried away with role playing
                    "

Comment

Where is everyone, do I have the ladies all to myself? Goodie!!!

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                      Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Can I return from my exile?

-Senator Honorious

Comment

Originally posted by Conlin View Post
                          Can I return from my exile?

-Senator Honorious
                          Only if you bring back some silk for the ladies...
                          Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Alright, I guess I will leave immediately...walking...and don't worry, I will come back with large caravans containing silk and all sorts of luxuries...and yes, I will bring the secret of noodles.

-Senator Honorious

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung baby View Post
                              Where is everyone, do I have the ladies all to myself? Goodie!!!

I just know I'm missing something here. But looks interesting. Can someone fill me in?
                              Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                              (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                                I just know I'm missing something here. But looks interesting. Can someone fill me in?
                                We created this thread to stop the clutter in the game turn threads, and I offered my two Centurion body guards to help with the drinks.
                                Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X