Have some wishkus.

Falco Tiberius

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace_General View Post
      I already have.

And citzen, I belive you have made the right decison

Have some wishkus.

Falco Tiberius
      Strong stuff man, that Whiskus...what an "uncivilized" brew !!!

I'll stick to my wine for the rest of the evening thanks, that whiskus sure gives you chesthair !!!

Citizen Polonius
      Secretary and messenger of the honorable Plautius Constantius
      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post
        Strong stuff man, that Whiskus...what an "uncivilized" brew !!!

I'll stick to my wine for the rest of the evening thanks, that whiskus sure gives you chesthair !!!

Citizen Polonius
        Secretary and messenger of the honorable Plautius Constantius
        Yes, well, its more of a drink for Legionaries than secretaries and what not

Well, how about a fine dagger as I know a person like a secertary like yourself would need some protection

Tiberius Falco

Comment

• DAGGER DEALING in the LAMB!!?!!

Cleitus will be most displeased!
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

• Is this a Double Edged or Single Edge Dagger ??

(trying to establish just how "displeased" Cletius might become
            I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Call to the Polls

Romans,

The Emperor has called all concerned Citizens of Rome to head to the Sticky Polls and vote on The Fate of Armenia!!

SPQR.ASAP!

Torienus
              History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
              _________
              BoRG

Comment

Yes, well, its more of a drink for Legionaries than secretaries and what not

Well, how about a fine dagger as I know a person like a secertary like yourself would need some protection

Tiberius Falco
                Why would I need protection? I'm just an ordinary Roman citizen...
                I'm a typical Roman middle classer, have a few lovely kids, a beautiful wife and I do my work as best as I can. I refrain from walking past the dangerous suburbs on my way home and don't get involved in politics...
                I have a gladius above my hearth from when I was in the army as a young man so I am able to defend myself when needed !

Overall, I'm a lover, NOT a fighter!

Citizen Polonius
                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• i am new here I do not know of this business of Armenia
                  "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                  "

Comment

• The Emperor is approaching. The Slaughtered Lamb is now deemed a "Dagger-free Zone". Enforced by: Cleitus, Gaius and his Praetorian Guards, and by Romeland Security.
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Oh -- They'd like our daggers ?? OK -- where is the "dagger check girl" and our swords - should we check those too ??

(Probably a good idea the way public opinion has been going this last few days )

Franzius of Noricum

Ever mindful of who is in control of the "big stick" of power

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
                        The Emperor is approaching. The Slaughtered Lamb is now deemed a "Dagger-free Zone". Enforced by: Cleitus, Gaius and his Praetorian Guards, and by Romeland Security.
                        That is un-roman

The Roman Sword association, or RSA will hold a protest, you com..... I mean, uh Pharaoh, maybe?

Falco Tiberius

Comment

That is un-roman

The Roman Sword association, or RSA will hold a protest, you com..... I mean, uh Pharaoh, maybe?

Falco Tiberius
                          The Roman Second Amendment is not in question. All weapons must be secured when the Emperor is present.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                            Oh -- They'd like our daggers ?? OK -- where is the "dagger check girl" and our swords - should we check those too ??

(Probably a good idea the way public opinion has been going this last few days )

Franzius of Noricum

Ever mindful of who is in control of the "big stick" of power
                            Swords, daggers, spears, pilums, bows, slings, and all siege engines are not allowed in the Lamb.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• What about the gladius, Pugio, and spartha of men of the legion

And you guys can pry my spartha from my cold dead hands as I know there are ALOT of people that want to harm me and those of my house

Comment

• I suppose we can expect an advance party of the Secret Praetorians soon then ?

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X