No announcement yet.

SPQR Gameturn 5 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is only one very small and old Donkey -- are you sure that 300 of your finest will be enough for such a challenging task ?? Or should more of Rome's resources and funds be committed to the retrieval of this poor animal who is trying very hard to earn an honest living for his owner -- so that his owner can pay TAXES to the EMPIRE ??

Franzius of Noricum MAHQG (Masters in Animal Husbandry and Quantitative Genetics)
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• why, you shall be charged for the cost of the Praetorians calvary.
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• And I, of course, will reject the invoice! I don't not wish for the return of Zeb at this time -- he is under contract for the month. Failure to fulfill his contract will have devastating consequences in that he is plowing the Emperors Cannabis fields and a bountiful harvest is anticipated. Now would not be the time to interrupt Zeb's valiant effort in that regard.

Franzius of Noricum -- Animal Rights Activist of the First Order -- At Large

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• I shall send two young donkeys to replace him. he is needed at the purina one plant immediatly the lions are hungry!!!.
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Age discrimination is specifically prohibited by the Mule and Donkey Rights Amalgamation and Preservation Society -- use caution in that regard. There are severe Personal Penalties attached to violations - they may not be delegated to underlings as you are prone to do

Franzius of Noricum -- Protector of the Defenseless - and Advocate for Justice in the Realm

BoRG

Comment

• He needs to go to the Plant for Instructions.

Comment

• Zeb wouldn't make a good Instructor - he lacks refinement in communications skills -- perhaps you would be better served to find another Instructor -- I really can't recommend Zeb for that lofty position - sad to say.

Franzius of Noricum -- Board of Education Member

BoRG

Comment

• I'm trying to be nice in saying he will be processed into lion food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
                    why, you shall be charged for the cost of the Praetorians calvary.
                    It is spelled cavalry. Jesus was cruxified at calvary.
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• I am a bit tired... Sorry... I will alway spell Cavalry now Okay.

Comment

• Regrettably, I've recently been advised that poor Zeb may have contracted Equus asinus spongiform encephalopathy and would not be a candidate for processing into anything. His greatest and best use is to continue his employment in his present capacity.

Franzius of Noricum -- FDA Lion Food Process Plant Inspector -- (Alternate)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
                          I will dispatch 300 calvary men to retrieve him.
                          And just because of that, I'll dispatch 300 spartans

Im comming Zeb!!!!

Falco Tiberius
                          FalCo.

Comment

• What has rome comming to?

300 cavlery tracking down a donkey with 300 spartans following it

Its like the Imperial bathhouse, except everyone dies

Seneos
                            Free Armenian Legion Party

Comment

• Spartans are a long way from home -- are you even sure they can FIND the Cannabis Fields so diligently hidden from public view and the Drug Enforcement Agency by our Erstwhile Emperor ? -- And what if the Spartans fine poor Zeb ?? What then ? As noted previously -- poor Zeb may have contracted Equus asinus spongiform encephalopathy also know as Mad Donkey Disease -- he wouldn't be suitable for the Lion Food Processing Plant -- FDA Inspectors (me) would reject him out of hand and promptly return him to his previous employment -- so why bother carting him back and forth to no avail ??

Franzius of Noricum -- Counselor to the Unenlightened

BoRG

Comment

• He can be the donkey kind spokesdonkey

Sucks no booze at the Slaugherled lamb. Looks like im gonna be hanging out here

Falco Tiberius

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X