SPQR Gameturn 5 !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually I would prefer a philly.
    Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
    I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
      I, Bardas Phocas, favourite of Armenia, and ally of Rome, welcome both our esteemed Roman colleagues and the future shipments of Spam that we have never heard of before. But eating dogs, is that not barbaric!
      Welcome Bardas Phocas! Have a whiskus on me.
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

• It appears that Bardas Phocas will require instruction in the fine art of sausage and hot dog making -- perhaps a Bratwurst will be to his liking -- with a nice helping of our Exclusive Spam in (ssshhhhh ) Secret Sauce on top
        I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
          Is this how all friends of the Falco's are received.

Where is Falco Tiberius anyway, we have an appointment to go spear us some criminals.

Seneos
          Free Armenian Legion Party

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
            It appears that Bardas Phocas will require instruction in the fine art of sausage and hot dog making -- perhaps a Bratwurst will be to his liking -- with a nice helping of our Exclusive Spam in (ssshhhhh ) Secret Sauce on top
            Sausages we have heard of from our celtic merchants, along with Whiskus and Ciderius. But hot dogs? Just chase them until they're panting? Secret Sauce sounds good though!

Bardas Phocas, favourite of Armenia, and ally of Rome.
            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
              I'll bring the women .
              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• i am looking for work, does anyone have a need for a man from Britannia with skills in hunting, metalworking, and masonry
                "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                "

Comment

• Join the Legion. there is always enough room.
                  Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Originally posted by ace View Post
                    i am looking for work, does anyone have a need for a man from Britannia with skills in hunting, metalworking, and masonry
                    Join FalCo. Now, do you want to work as a smith, mason, Private security contractor, or a trader

Falco Tiberius
                    Head of FalCo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
                      Join the Legion. there is always enough room.
                      I'll go with the Legion
                      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                      "

Comment

• good, I could use some people in my Lego Felix

Comment

• You play with Lego in the Legion ? Cool

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• I play with whatever I want btw I sent a detachment to borrow zeb for the purina one large cat chow plant.

Comment

• Too late -- Zeb is out on assignment and isn't expected back for a month or so -- it's a long term discounted rental contract

BoRG

Comment

• I will dispatch 300 calvary men to retrieve him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X