No announcement yet.

SPQR Gameturn 5 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to support the Roman Troops by donating wealth points to the Imperial Treasury!
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• I'll start sending out invoices right away in order to amass some wealth points to donate

Franzius of Noricum -- Pauper at Large
      I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
        I'll start sending out invoices right away in order to amass some wealth points to donate

Franzius of Noricum -- Pauper at Large
        Where is the Itemized Receipt for "The Sentence of Senator Honorius" thread?
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Receipt ??? -- Hmmm -- wasn't there a fire ?? -- Yes -- that's it -- there was a fire -- all receipts were destroyed.

But I recall how much was owed -- should I just prepare an expense report for the file ?

Franzius of Noricum -- Accountant and Taxidermist in service of the public.

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• a fire you say, I don't remember a fire.
            Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
            I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• It was cold -- a camp fire was required - kindling was unavailable

BoRG

Comment

• so you used the recepit that said do not use to start campfire right on ir!!!
                Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Fine print is hard to read in the dark

BoRG

Comment

• Perhaps this discussion should be had over a beer at the Slaughtered Lamb ? -- Then we can work out how much you owe me - with interest, shipping and handling and late fees added in

Franzius of Noricum -- Member of the Merchants Guild and Advocate for the Poor

BoRG

Comment

• very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post

You two guys really gotta look into Instant Messaging.
                        They aren't guys. They're crafty Spam-Bots...
                        "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• I like spam -- lightly heated - on toast - with a little mustard -- reminds my of my days in Uncle Sam's reluctant volunteer's

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
                            I like spam -- lightly heated - on toast - with a little mustard -- reminds my of my days in Uncle Sam's reluctant volunteer's
                            Did you see the "Kaiser Spam Dog"?

The Special of the Day here at the Lamb.
                            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                            _________
                            BoRG

Comment

• OH YES !! -- Perfect -- and on a Poppy Seed Bun -- Can't ask for more

BoRG

Comment

• I, Bardas Phocas, favourite of Armenia, and ally of Rome, welcome both our esteemed Roman colleagues and the future shipments of Spam that we have never heard of before. But eating dogs, is that not barbaric!
                                How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X