Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Stay your hand Executioner!!!
    Are you all too blind to see the flaws in Senator Antonius' letter to the Emperor???

In the vital part of the text relating to the guilt of Plinius, our "street-wise" Senator Antonius has substituted the original language declaring that Plinius accepted NO BRIBES and replaced it with the words: "tooked numerous gifts" !!!!

And you all have the nerve to accuse me of editing the letters of Zig!!!!

I received, only this morning, from Innkeeper Cleitus, an Honorable man, these letters. And immediately reported them to the Emperor and the People of Rome.

This trial has been a travesty. Antonius is the traitor. And when I show you all proof, you blame me!?!

I am ashamed to call myself Roman anymore.

Our most senior and respected Legatus Paulus, Resigned rather than play politics with the lives of his Legions.

Our most senior and respected Senator Plinius disgraced and sentenced to die only for defending the Rome he loves.

Well, add me to the list. If this is the Rome you all want, where deceit and treachery reign, well then so be it.

Enjoy your treachery and the spoils of your subterfuge.

Rome is burning again and I fear it will not recover.

Torienus
    To Hell!

Plinius is a traitor. And if Cleitus or you know the contents of the letter, you are also traitors.

Enough of your tabloid rhetoric in defense of your master.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
      To Hell!

Plinius is a traitor. And if Cleitus or you know the contents of the letter, you are also traitors.

Enough of your tabloid rhetoric in defense of your master.
      How so, my dear Emperor? How is Cleitus, a Humble Innkeeper, a traitor? He received a letter from Zig, yes, but this is how mail is passed in the Empire! And he was asked to deliver the other letters to me. He did.

I received, un-asked for, these letters (AGAIN, only this morning!) and posted them for ALL to see!

Zig (and I don't pretend to know why) is very upset at Honorius, Flavian, and Antonius for taking his money and then betraying him. Zig is a spy and should get the punishment he deserves. But he seems to have taken offense at his words being used to free Antonius from blame and switching that blame to Plinius.

Upon seeing the Twisted Words in your posting, Zig hoped to see his True Words brought into the light for all to see.

Let us all be the judge of what is true. The facts are plain. And the facts do not implicate me in any treachery, deceit, or traitorous deeds.
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

How so, my dear Emperor? How is Cleitus, a Humble Innkeeper, a traitor? He received a letter from Zig, yes, but this is how mail is passed in the Empire! And he was asked to deliver the other letters to me. He did.

I received, un-asked for, these letters (AGAIN, only this morning!) and posted them for ALL to see!

Zig (and I don't pretend to know why) is very upset at Honorius, Flavian, and Antonius for taking his money and then betraying him. Zig is a spy and should get the punishment he deserves. But he seems to have taken offense at his words being used to free Antonius from blame and switching that blame to Plinius.

Upon seeing the Twisted Words in your posting, Zig hoped to see his True Words brought into the light for all to see.

Let us all be the judge of what is true. The facts are plain. And the facts do not implicate me in any treachery, deceit, or traitorous deeds.
        Facts? Truth?

You take the word of a known enemy of Rome?

Who is the idiot?

You publish trash and insulted the Emperor time and time again.

No one believes you anymore.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
          facts? Truth?

You take the word of a known enemy of rome?

Who is the idiot?

You publish trash and insulted the emperor time and time again.

No one believes you anymore.
          not one word i have published has been proved to be false!
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

not one word i have published has been proved to be false!
            Again total BS. You yourself accused the Emperor of being the employer of Zig.

TONS of your foolishness was false. It is just that no one cares anymore..............

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• It is a sad day when the only honest man left in rome is a hated old drunkard warrior that lay dead in foreign fields.

In Eastern Fields

In Eastern Fields the poppies blow
              Between the headstones row on row,
              That mark our place; and in the sky
              The larks, still bravely singing, fly
              Scarce heard amid the clash of swords below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
              We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
              Loved and were loved, and now we lie
              In Eastern fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
              To you from failing hands we throw
              The torch; be yours to hold it high.
              If ye break faith with us who die
              We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
              In Eastern fields.

Dedicated to Odar Maximus Falco, and the brave men of the Legion who fell in armenia

Falco Tiberius

Comment

• Game stop

Alright, Game turn 5 is on a complete pause as of now until these things are settled!

Plinius and Honorius, you are both still imprisoned, FOR NOW...There has been no bribery of the guards!!!!

Ceasar, where the wealth of Honorius ends up is for ME to decide...

And there are a few other things that will have to be decided in the next few days.

Seems I have lost track of the game and let everybody post and determine stuff without official recognition. Now, this is costing me dearly...

Whatever I choose to decide - whether popular or not - will be the law!

If I'm critisized for it, then I must be so, it's MY fault in the end, I must carry the consequences.

FATE
                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• Moved some of the recent 'Yappin' to the Slaughtered Lamb.

ACG Staff
                  On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                    Alright, Game turn 5 is on a complete pause as of now until these things are settled!

Plinius and Honorius, you are both still imprisoned, FOR NOW...There has been no bribery of the guards!!!!

And there are a few other things that will have to be decided in the next few days.

Seems I have lost track of the game and let everybody post and determine stuff without official recognition. Now, this is costing me dearly...

If I'm critisized for it, then I must be so, it's MY fault in the end, I must carry the consequences.

FATE

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post

FATE
                      You've created a monster!!
                      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• Dear players,
                        I've reached a decision concerning game turn 5.

Some of you won't agree with the decision I'm sure, but it's the only path I, the gamemaster, CAN and MUST follow. Although a few PM's from certain members "advised" me to follow the one course or the other, I WILL NOT!

In an akward situation like this, I'm forced to nullify the polls made by Post Captain and Legate! The reason for this is due to the fact they were "unofficially" added into the game, thus focussing on the basic opinions of the Roman people.
                        The poll added by Tankbrigade however "The Trial of Honorius and Plinius" and how they should be judged will be considered as "official" because this poll received my recognition. It eventually resulted in the guilt of both senators...so it will be!

Now, a second and third official poll will be added where will be determined what the fate will be of Honorius and Plinius (to the lions, the honorable way out, exile or imprisonment). As with the first poll, the rhetoric score of the senators will be kep in consideration (This is important for the popularity loss or gain at the end of the turn. Don't forget that a quarter of the people voted that both are considered innocent!)

Now this is the way it will be after much consideration.

I do hope that players will also look at it from my point of view as game master.
                        Of course I never should'eve let it come this far. Once again, please excuse me for it...

FATE
                        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

BORG

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification FATE!
                          "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

"People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

Comment

• Let justice be done! Each Senator to his fate, as Fate has decreed.
                            _________
                            BoRG

Comment

• Fate, when shall we have elections to fill the seats left empty by titus and Pilnaus's passing and Paulus's retirement

Comment

• Sorry folks, had a car accident only a few hours ago...
                                I'll try to be online later on!
                                I lost my car, so I've got a few things to settle first !!!!

Greets,
                                Jason

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X