SPQR Gameturn 5 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Conlin View Post
    Right, and I'm General Falco reincarnated.

-Senator Honorious

Hmmm -- the mystery is solved then - The missing General Falco is among us in the person of Senator Hororious - by his own admission - I wondered why you were so strange there Honoroious
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• well maybe he should be incarcerated?
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Quit ruining my beautiful thread with all your yapping !

Go to an inn - "the Slaughtered Lamb" - or something and have some cups of wine...
        The first 5 rounds are on me.

Greets,
        FATE
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• Farewell
          I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post
            Quit ruining my beautiful thread with all your yapping !

Go to an inn - "the Slaughtered Lamb" - or something and have some cups of wine...

Greets,

FATE
            Hey Stratego,

How about your set up a new thread called "The Slaughtered Lamb - Where Romans go Yap" thread?

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
              Hmmm -- the mystery is solved then - The missing General Falco is among us in the person of Senator Hororious - by his own admission - I wondered why you were so strange there Honoroious
              Honorious, it's Honorious.

Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
              well maybe he should be incarcerated?
              I'm already going to be exiled...

-Senator Honorious

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                Quit ruining my beautiful thread with all your yapping !

Greets,

FATE
                What do you expect? We're bored!

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                Hey Stratego,

How about your set up a new thread called "The Slaughtered Lamb - Where Romans go Yap" thread?

I second that notion.

-Alexander AKA Senator Honorious

Comment

• I concure
                  Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
                    Hey Stratego,

Funny, I was just thinking of that !

Go ahead Sal, create "the Slaughtered Lamb"...the official S.P.Q.R. yap thread (or shall we call it "the Slaughtered Senator" ).

By the way, I'll be taking the day off tomorrow from the forums...need to get some sleep.
                    Game turn 5D has been extended to friday on demand of General Drusus!

Greets,
                    Stratego
                    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• My faithful centurion body guards will be happy to keep the unruly crowd under control!
                      They will provide drinks at 'The Slaughtered Lamb'

"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                      Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

• Can I recruite a Battalion of them for the guard???

Comment

• Originally posted by Achtung baby View Post
                          My faithful centurion body guards will be happy to keep the unruly crowd under control!
                          They will provide drinks at 'The Slaughtered Lamb'

Hurry up and start the thread, Sal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
                            Can I recruite a Battalion of them for the guard???
                            Go right ahead. The more, the merrier!

Comment

• Okay.

Will make thread.

To show you all the great power of the Emperor, I turn off all action for a short time till the Lamb is ready.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                                People of Rome..., Senators..., and Generals...,

My address will be brief. I have done my job as a loyal servant of the Empire. I have put my own life at risk to expose agents who would destory the Rome itself if they had only the chance. I have used all my wealth and power to grind to the very core of this conspiracy, and once I had penetrated to its center I exposed it.

The letter I presented to Caesar was not altered, it is not my business to edit writing, as it is the business of Torienus...

(what a coincidence, eh?)...

The letter presented by Caesar is identical to the one I recieved. Torienus has made a bold attempt to decieve us all.

I am a respected Senator of Rome..., and Torienus is lecherous tabloidist.

Who will you trust???

~Senator Antonius~
                                Stay your hand Executioner!!!
                                Are you all too blind to see the flaws in Senator Antonius' letter to the Emperor???

In the vital part of the text relating to the guilt of Plinius, our "street-wise" Senator Antonius has substituted the original language declaring that Plinius accepted NO BRIBES and replaced it with the words: "tooked numerous gifts" !!!!

And you all have the nerve to accuse me of editing the letters of Zig!!!!

I received, only this morning, from Innkeeper Cleitus, an Honorable man, these letters. And immediately reported them to the Emperor and the People of Rome.

This trial has been a travesty. Antonius is the traitor. And when I show you all proof, you blame me!?!

I am ashamed to call myself Roman anymore.

Our most senior and respected Legatus Paulus, Resigned rather than play politics with the lives of his Legions.

Our most senior and respected Senator Plinius disgraced and sentenced to die only for defending the Rome he loves.

Well, add me to the list. If this is the Rome you all want, where deceit and treachery reign, well then so be it.

Enjoy your treachery and the spoils of your subterfuge.

Rome is burning again and I fear it will not recover.

Torienus
                                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                                _________
                                BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X