SPQR Gameturn 5 !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Conlin View Post
    Do you want educated or stupid senators?

-Senator Honorious
    Hmmmm........................................

We have one educated Senator and one stupid Senator on trial. Lousy choices!

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
      answer this and you shall have my answer.
      Which ones cause less of a problem?
      Senator Antonious, no doubt.

Originally posted by salinator View Post
      Hmmmm........................................

We have one educated Senator and one stupid Senator on trial. Lousy choices!

Finally, my intelligence is being recognized. I wonder if the emperor is educated...

-Senator Honorious

Comment

• he must be he is the emperor isn't he.
        Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
        I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Unrelated to me trying to get involved again, if the people that were implicated in the Oranes Zig trial are prosecuted and found guilty, who's gonna be left in the senate

Comment

he must be he is the emperor isn't he.
            True, true. Although...he did express his feelings about learning how to play the fiddle...

Originally posted by Ace_General View Post
            Unrelated to me trying to get involved again, if the people that were implicated in the Oranes Zig trial are prosecuted and found guilty, who's gonna be left in the senate
            Plinus is going to be executed, and Torienus might be facing a trial.

-Alexander

Comment

• A few hand selected candiates.
              Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Conlin View Post

If Rome is the center of the universe, then Senator Antonious doesn't have connections to the underground.
                I have friends in Waste Management and Environmental clean-up...
                "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• oh really, so you live in NH, I think not.

Comment

• Ace General -- I admire your perseverance and undaunted spirit. Your effort to become re-involved has been unrelenting and that, alone, is admirable.

While I can't say that I always understand your posts - I do believe your intentions are good.

Though your prose may be laking sophistication at times - your determination to remain involved deserves respect !

Franzius The Executioner

Not everyone subscribes to the theory of: If at first you don't succeed, don't be a fool -- quit ! -- and that's a good thing
                    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

he must be he is the emperor isn't he.
                      Yes.

Graduated first in class in Optimus High School. Class of 60. Student Body President. Greek Club, Letter in Track and Field, Greco-Roman.
                      Graduated Roman Army Academy. Class of 64. Lamda Lamda Lamda.
                      Post Graduate Studies at Sulla Institution of Political Science.
                      Honorary Doctorate Degree from Nero Academy of Fine Arts.
                      One year apprenticeship at the Oracle.
                      Three year sabbatical in Greece to write the epic study : Is Alexander the Great really Gay?
                      Translated The Art of War from Pharsi to classical Greek.
                      Last edited by Salinator; 18 Nov 08, 23:03.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• have you ever considered going for a Poli-Sci major?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                          I have friends in Waste Management and Environmental clean-up...
                          Right, and I'm General Falco reincarnated.

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                          Yes.

Graduated first in class in Optimus High School. Class of 60. Student Body President. Greek Club, Letter in Track and Field, Greco-Roman.
                          Graduated Roman Army Academy. Class of 64. Lamda Lamda Lamda.
                          Post Graduate Studies at Sulla Institution of Political Science.
                          Honary Doctorate Degree from Nero Academy of Fine Arts.
                          One year apprenticeship at the Oracle.
                          Three year sabatical in Greece to write the epic study : Is Alexander the Great really Gay?
                          Translated The Art of War from Pharsi.
                          Very interesting record.

-Senator Honorious

Comment

• What is Lambert Lambert Lambert ??

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Oops -- sorry -- cancel that question -- misread the accomplishment

BoRG

Comment

• a hardware store that went out of business in town.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X