Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I serve the People of Rome

Originally posted by salinator View Post

Zig knows the Emperor is closing in on him.
    Zig attempts to turn Antonius, unwittingly giving evidence to Antonius who has been waiting the whole time.
    Plinius is guilty.
    And if Cleitus and Torienus knew contents of Zig letter, they are also guilty.
    People of Rome..., Senators..., and Generals...,

My address will be brief. I have done my job as a loyal servant of the Empire. I have put my own life at risk to expose agents who would destory the Rome itself if they had only the chance. I have used all my wealth and power to grind to the very core of this conspiracy, and once I had penetrated to its center I exposed it.

The letter I presented to Caesar was not altered, it is not my business to edit writing, as it is the business of Torienus...

(what a coincidence, eh?)...

The letter presented by Caesar is identical to the one I recieved. Torienus has made a bold attempt to decieve us all.

I am a respected Senator of Rome..., and Torienus is lecherous tabloidist.

Who will you trust???

~Senator Antonius~
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Shall we secure the senate by keeping them in the senate chambers until this situation is well fixed?

-Gaius, Commander Praetorian Guard
      General of Rome, Protector of the Emperor
      Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
      I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
        Shall we secure the senate by keeping them in the senate chambers until this situation is well fixed?

-Gaius, Commander Praetorian Guard
        General of Rome, Protector of the Emperor
        No Praetorian. But you must at once ensure that there will be no further attempts on Senator Flavian. You will also immediately dispatch guards for Senator Antonius.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• The two condemned Senator's fate is almost upon us,
          we now need protection for
          Senator Flavian, and Senator Antonius.
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

• The guards have been dispatched and Have safely secured Senators Flavian and Antonius without incidence.

-Gaius
            Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Post Captain View Post
              Marcus Tarqunius
              You note in my dispatch i did not pat myself on the back, but the well deserving Scipius, who in he's actions decided the battle, where in my report have i mentioned Paulus several times? i just said we were there as well. As to my ability to command, i am retiring to private life as of now, i am done with mealy mouth Senators that just stab in the back, as they have done with Plinius. Ever since this war started i have had to be passed over, so now i leave the war in the capable hands of Drusus.

Paulus (retired)

Imperator, Fate, I respectfully request to be reinstated as a Roman Legatus and take command of the IV Legion as that post has been vacated by General Paulus's retirement.

I have served rome with honor and dignity for three and a half decades. I wish to come out of retirement to serve rome one last time.

Even though my son was not right in the head, I am of sound mind and body. You can send a physician to confirm this.

I wish to have this assignment to clear the name of the house of Falco after what my son did.

Oblige my wish and give me one last opportunity to serve rome.

Roma Victa

Falco Tiberius

Comment

• Originally posted by salinator View Post
                A summary:

Verus tells Senate about Orontes Zig.
                Emperor ask Antonius if the underworld has heard of this man.
                Emperor makes smart move by classifying all info of troop locations and movements.
                Emperor suspect Zig is enemy agent because of upcoming war and tells Antonius to accept bribe.
                Flavian contacts Emperor and offers to be double agent. Emperor accepts.
                Emperor tells Antonius to keep quiet till Zig contacts him again.
                Plinius demands sensitive war information.
                Honorius reveals that Zig is Partian agent.
                Plinius still demands sensitive war information.
                Emperor finds out Honorius took bribe and convince him to confess.
                Plinius continues to demand sensitive war information.
                Titus is killed when he finds out entire Senate is compromised, at the request of Plinius?
                Emperor explains to Senate that he now knows that Zig had contacted entire Senate, and danger of info falling into wrong hands were too great.
                Plinius still demands info and insults Emperor.
                People demands action.
                Plinius and Honorius arrested.
                Plinius and Torienus attacks the Emperor and attempts to incite riots.
                Zig is upset that Plinius did not deliver, his masters are angry.
                Zig finds out Flavian is double agent and attempted to assassinate him.
                Flavian survives and Zig is desperate.
                Zig knows the Emperor is closing in on him.
                Zig attempts to turn Antonius, unwittingly giving evidence to Antonius who has been waiting the whole time.
                Plinius is guilty.
                And if Cleitus and Torienus knew contents of Zig letter, they are also guilty.

Can we just get on with it and execute all the senators

Comment

• Though I am in favor of multiple executions -- I get paid by the "head" so to speak -- it may be a bit drastic to execute ALL of the Senators - don't you think ???

Making an impassioned plea to be reinstated in one post and then shooting yourself in the foot with the following post - may not get you the reinstatement you desire !

Franzius The Executioner

Making profound observations is further evidence of our outstanding mediocrity !!
                  I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

• Let me spell this out for you, Ace_General:

You-al-ready-had-your-chance-at-this-spe-cial-game. Let-some-one-else-have-a-crack-at-it.

Don't force me to use Math and Science!!

-Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by Conlin View Post
                      Let me spell this out for you, Ace_General:

You-al-ready-had-your-chance-at-this-spe-cial-game. Let-some-one-else-have-a-crack-at-it.

Don't force me to use Math and Science!!

-Alexander
                      Math and Science?

We will have none of that in Rome.

Next thing someone will be saying we can go to the moon!

Emperor Sal was known for his great insight and fine sense of humor. Plutarch MCXLVII

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

• Are you implying that the world is not flat??? and that the earth is not the center of the universe ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Patton 7079 View Post
                          Are you implying that the world is not flat??? and that the earth is not the center of the universe ???
                          The World is not flat, but shaped rather like a discus.

What is this "earth" you speak of? Are you saying that dirt is the center of the Universe?
                          Rome is the center of the Universe, but it is not exactly in the middle, It is offset a bit to the south.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Math and Science?

We will have none of that in Rome.

Next thing someone will be saying we can go to the moon!

Emperor Sal was known for his great insight and fine sense of humor. Plutarch MCXLVII
                            Do you want educated or stupid senators?

-Senator Honorious

Comment

The World is not flat, but shaped rather like a discus.

What is this "earth" you speak of? Are you saying that dirt is the center of the Universe?
                              Rome is the center of the Universe, but it is not exactly in the middle, It is offset a bit to the south.
                              If Rome is the center of the universe, then Senator Antonious doesn't have connections to the underground.

-Senator Honorious

Comment

• answer this and you shall have my answer.
                                Which ones cause less of a problem?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X