Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legate View Post

Senator Flavian,

Did you vote against Senator Plinius in the recent trial? This may be an attempt at revenge too.
    Senator Flavian voted innocent in the case of Plinius and Honorius, but this means nothing.

It is possible that he knows something of their plotting, and his vote may be indicative of compliance in such plotting.

Plinius and Honorius may be trying to "tie up loose ends" before they are sentenced...

~Fat Antonius~
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
      Senator Flavian voted innocent in the case of Plinius and Honorius, but this means nothing.

It is possible that he knows something of their plotting, and his vote may be indicative of compliance in such plotting.

Plinius and Honorius may be trying to "tie up loose ends" before they are sentenced...

~Fat Antonius~
      Let's make this clear. I have NO connection to Plinius or Honorus. I know NOTHING about their plotting(if there is some).
      "All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers ... Each one owes infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in which he was born." - Francois Fenelon

Comment

~Fat Antonius~
        So...let me get this straight...you're saying that one of us is trying to kill Senator Flavian because he might know something...

-Senator Honorious

Comment

• Originally posted by delboy View Post
          Let's make this clear. I have NO connection to Plinius or Honorus. I know NOTHING about their plotting(if there is some).
          Same here. I know nothing about the Senator.

-Senator Honorious

Comment

• Originally posted by delboy View Post
            I meant no offense, but in these dangerous times we must examine every potential angle... I don't wanna die yet...

In all fairness, I have found Senator Flavian to be of moral character and respect with the Senate..., despite the People of Rome being distrusting of his intentions...,

... but the People of Rome are concerned with Flavian and his goals...

~Fat Antonius~
            Last edited by Paul Mann III; 16 Nov 08, 19:03.
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• I just love this...

A true crime mystery, right here on ACG!

Move aside Doyle and Christie...

Greets,
              FATE
              Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                I just love this...

A true crime mystery, right here on ACG!

Move aside Doyle and Christie...

Greets,
                FATE
                Yes, but I think I know who tried to kill me. There is only one person who would want me dead and who could have sent foreign assassins. Unless I am wrong.
                "All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers ... Each one owes infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in which he was born." - Francois Fenelon

Comment

• Who Done It?

Originally posted by delboy View Post

There is only one person who would want me dead and who could have sent foreign assassins.
                  FATE...?

BoRG

Comment

FATE...?
                    yup

Comment

FATE...?
                      Originally posted by delboy View Post
                      yup
                      Senator Flavian,

Fate probably got tired you doing nothing and decided to get you off your duff.
                      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
                        Senator Flavian,

Fate probably got tired you doing nothing and decided to get you off your duff.
                        Mystery solved!!!

-Alexander AKA Senator Honorious

Comment

• Originally posted by Conlin View Post
                          Mystery solved!!!

-Alexander AKA Senator Honorious
                          If it only was that simple...

What? Am I to stand trial now????
                          Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

BORG

Comment

If it only was that simple...

What? Am I to stand trial now????
                            Why not?

All in favor of executing FATE?

All that oppose?

-Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by Conlin View Post
                              Why not?

All in favor of executing FATE?

All that oppose?

-Alexander
                              The game SPQR ends at gameturn 5D just because FATE has been found guilty

Sure, blame all those intrigues and murders on me! I'M INNOCENT!

BORG

Comment

The game SPQR ends at gameturn 5D just because FATE has been found guilty

Sure, blame all those intrigues and murders on me! I'M INNOCENT!
                                You do decide what happens...we're kidding, we're kidding.

-Alexander

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X