Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPQR Gameturn 5 !!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Captain General View Post
    Skoblinus where are you?
    I'm Falco's daddy

    as in Falco Tiberius

    not teh general falco you know best

    As in Odar Maximus Falco

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ace_General View Post
      I'm Falco's daddy

      as in Falco Tiberius

      not teh general falco you know best

      As in Odar Maximus Falco
      Mr. Falco, I regret to inform you that Skoblinus is not a nuanced fellow. Anyone claiming to be a Falco, or even sounding like a Falco, will be hunted down and slaughtered by the Vandals under his control.

      This guy will be first:


      You have been warned. Now run away and hide while you still can.
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG
      __________
      "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
        Offend me, or the other Senators of Rome just once again, and I shall, with my bare hands, beat the entire House of Falco into the Roman gutters where they belong!
        You senators have brought insult upon yourselves with this whole bribery thing.

        And half the house of falco is germanians and picts that would immeditaly kill and decapitate any roman that they cross and use it as a decoration, as Skoblinus's head hangs from the walls of my villa

        Have fun with that

        Falco Tiberius

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Torien View Post
          Mr. Falco, I regret to inform you that Skoblinus is not a nuanced fellow. Anyone claiming to be a Falco, or even sounding like a Falco, will be hunted down and slaughtered by the Vandals under his control.

          This guy will be first:


          You have been warned. Now run away and hide while you still can.
          Ha!

          Good One!

          "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

          Homer


          BoRG

          Comment


          • A Monument Project has been Approved!!!

            People of Rome...

            I am proud to announce a new building project!!!

            In turn 6 we shall begin building a tribute to the Shame of Falco!

            A monument of massive size which will show to all of Rome the dishonor that will always mark the low point in Roman history, the Death of Falco!

            Falco who shamed his entire family house with his inability and cowardice!

            It will be a statue, depicting Falco in his final moments, weeping and soiling himself...

            While the statue has been financed, we are still accepting donations from all of the Senators and Generals who would like to contribute to this project. It will employ many fine Roman citizens, for some time, in order to complete...
            "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

            BoRG

            Comment


            • Senator Antonius,

              NO ONE will disgrace the glory and memory and ANY PATRIOT of Rome. War is a terrible thing.

              ALL SOLDIERS OF ROME, PAST AND PRESENT WILL BE HONORED AS LONG AS THE EMPEROR CONTINUES TO BREATH.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

              Prayers.

              BoRG

              http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

              Comment


              • *A dark cloak figure breaks into Senator Anntionius's house

                *The figure walks up to the Senators bed cotaining the senator and his mistress*

                *A quick flash of steel and the deed is done*

                *Senator Anntionious wakes up to find his mistress dead in the bed next to him a la Godfather style with a note afixed to her head*

                The note reads:

                "Consider this a warning,
                General Falco died a brave death in battle
                You barely understand what a battle is
                If you wish to find me, I'll be on the eastern front taking revenge on those that killed my son
                And if you want to kill me, send something more professional than a bunch of half-drunk, overweight barbarians at me

                Falco Tiberius

                Comment


                • Two can play this stupid game.

                  Originally posted by Ace_General View Post
                  *A dark cloak figure breaks into Senator Anntionius's house

                  *The figure walks up to the Senators bed cotaining the senator and his mistress*

                  *A quick flash of steel and the deed is done*

                  *Senator Anntionious wakes up to find his mistress dead in the bed next to him a la Godfather style with a note afixed to her head*

                  The note reads:

                  "Consider this a warning,
                  General Falco died a brave death in battle
                  You barely understand what a battle is
                  If you wish to find me, I'll be on the eastern front taking revenge on those that killed my son
                  And if you want to kill me, send something more professional than a bunch of half-drunk, overweight barbarians at me

                  Falco Tiberius
                  Oh yeah?

                  *A scumbag approaches Falco Tiberius like a common beggar*

                  *Without warning, before bodyguards can react, Falco Tiberius is cut down by the scumbag's blade*

                  *Falco Tiberius defecates and cries while drowning in his own blood*

                  *Tiberius lives long enough to hear that his children and grandchildren have already been taken care of in a similar fashion, and then dies.*

                  Don't with a Senator who runs in questionable circles...

                  ~Senator Antonius "Fat Tony" Soprano~
                  "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

                  BoRG

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Torien View Post
                    Mr. Falco, I regret to inform you that Skoblinus is not a nuanced fellow. Anyone claiming to be a Falco, or even sounding like a Falco, will be hunted down and slaughtered by the Vandals under his control.

                    This guy will be first:


                    You have been warned. Now run away and hide while you still can.
                    I still liked my way better!
                    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                    _________
                    BoRG
                    __________
                    "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                      Oh yeah?

                      *A scumbag approaches Falco Tiberius like a common beggar*

                      *Without warning, before bodyguards can react, Falco Tiberius is cut down by the scumbag's blade*

                      *Falco Tiberius defecates and cries while drowning in his own blood*

                      *Tiberius lives long enough to hear that his children and grandchildren have already been taken care of in a similar fashion, and then dies.*

                      Don't with a Senator who runs in questionable circles...

                      ~Senator Antonius "Fat Tony" Soprano~
                      Yeah, senator, what are you smoking?

                      I never let beggars close to me cause they carry diseases so when those one kept walking after I told him to go away I knew something was up

                      You scumbag came up to me, tried to stab me, but it just dented my amour, I grabbed his wrist, twisted and broke it, and I grabbed by dagger backwards and slashed his throat open



                      Now im on my way to go cut peoples fingers off and throw greek fire pots and armenian and parthian government officials while wearing pimp-ass shades while on acid with some random coolio music playing

                      Do not try to kill me then as I will be killing romes enemies,

                      I do not wish to murder a (Hopefully) loyal senator

                      Falco Tiberius

                      Comment


                      • Skoblinus the Vandal is pleased to report that three male generations of Falco have been castrated with nothing more than a wooden spoon. They have also had their hands cut off, tongues removed and have been deprived access to the Latin alphabet. They are currently hung on a wall in my feasting tent as a rudimentary dart board.

                        Comment


                        • Yeah, when theres danger like this, the falco's head to there family hill fort guarded by druids in the middle of the catadonian (scottish) highlands

                          so have fun getting through that.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ace_General View Post
                            Yeah, when theres danger like this, the falco's head to there family hill fort guarded by druids in the middle of the catadonian (scottish) highlands

                            so have fun getting through that.
                            You Die, Falco! You go to hell and you die!!!
                            "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

                            BoRG

                            Comment


                            • Senators,

                              The Emperor has just received this dispatch from General Drusus:

                              Your Majesty

                              I have recently been approached by several senior centurians. They have informed me that the troops under my command are unhappy with the political situation in the Senate and the reports of traitors within that same body.

                              The troops demand immediate action be taken by you in Rome to ensure that our efforts on the battlefield are not hampered by traitors from within.

                              Hail Caesar!

                              General Drusus
                              Supreme Commander
                              Army of the East
                              Governor of Germania
                              The Emperor is sadden to request Senator Verus to lead an investigation into this corruption and possible betrayal by the Senate.
                              Last edited by Salinator; 09 Nov 08, 01:15.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                              Prayers.

                              BoRG

                              http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by salinator View Post
                                Senators,

                                The Emperor is sadden to request Senator Verus to lead an investigation into this corruption and possible betrayal by the Senate.
                                The Julian Party applauds the Emperor proposal. We have been suspicious of Senator Plinius's loyalty to the Emperor for some time. We also suspect him of complicity in the death of our former patron,Senator Julius,who was an ardent champion of the Emperor.

                                We urge Senator Verus to accept this appointment. We also recommend that he use his own investigaters and not use the SBI which is an Plinius controlled tool.

                                Marcus Tarquinus

                                Leader of the Julian Party
                                If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X