Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rnd 4 - T-34 (Soviet Union/Russia) vs M1A1/A2 Abrams (USA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I broke down and decided. I went with T-34. Yes, it's always been my favorite tank, but until this poll, I never thought I'd consider voting against her. Her timing was just too prodigious.
    "In the absence of orders...find something and kill it!" Lt. General Erwin Rommel, 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      That is pretty much were most fail when trying to understand the research and development of the US Army. Remember, it was more your war than ours, we saw you in need and came to your aid.
      Funny, Japan jumped you guys without declaring war and then a dolt Hitler declared war too. Sounds like it was your war as well.

PS - thanks for the concrete roads littering the country. They're still serviceable 70-odd years later and allow smart b'stards like me inform the unwashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
        Funny, Japan jumped you guys without declaring war and then a dolt Hitler declared war too. Sounds like it was your war as well.

PS - thanks for the concrete roads littering the country. They're still serviceable 70-odd years later and allow smart b'stards like me inform the unwashed.
        We did it to prevent you from having to struggle with the kanji. Glad you appreciate it.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X