Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rnd 3 Grp B - T-72 (Russia) vs M1A1/A2 Abrams (USA)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    The right hand of the GOD

    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Is this this famous version that is able to cruise on the water ?
    If you want to get biblical then the right hand of god is the M1/a2sep striking down ALL the misguided heathens of the world bent on death and jihad. No tank on the planet has jumped out there to face one in combat. Cause you fu** with the best you die with the rest. America is a war warmongering country ready to roll just about anybody over and we have the equipment to take you out on land air and sea. So if you are depending on that leo you too are outta luck cause the french got scared with the Germans and are together coming up with a new tank just because the Russians came out with the T-14 Armata. How you like that femelle.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by marcan0 View Post
      If you want to get biblical then the right hand of god is the M1/a2sep striking down ALL the misguided heathens of the world bent on death and jihad. No tank on the planet has jumped out there to face one in combat. Cause you fu** with the best you die with the rest. America is a war warmongering country ready to roll just about anybody over and we have the equipment to take you out on land air and sea. So if you are depending on that leo you too are outta luck cause the french got scared with the Germans and are together coming up with a new tank just because the Russians came out with the T-14 Armata. How you like that femelle.
      That would be the M1 Lucifer then.
      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
      Samuel Johnson.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by marcan0 View Post
        If you want to get biblical then the right hand of god is the M1/a2sep striking down ALL the misguided heathens of the world bent on death and jihad. No tank on the planet has jumped out there to face one in combat. Cause you fu** with the best you die with the rest. America is a war warmongering country ready to roll just about anybody over and we have the equipment to take you out on land air and sea. So if you are depending on that leo you too are outta luck cause the french got scared with the Germans and are together coming up with a new tank just because the Russians came out with the T-14 Armata. How you like that femelle.
        Pffffffffffff.....
        You're a serious case you...

        Does the word "humour" ring your bell?
        Or is it already craked ?
        That rug really tied the room together

        Comment


        • #79
          The M1A2 SEP v2 is the best tank in the world right now, and it is crewed, when in service with the active Army, by some of the best tankers in the world. End of story.

          Comment


          • #80
            The National Guard also has some of the best M-1 crews in the world. They are more likely to be together for long periods of time. Active personnel tend to go from one base to another every year or two.

            Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

            Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

            by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
              The National Guard also has some of the best M-1 crews in the world. They are more likely to be together for long periods of time. Active personnel tend to go from one base to another every year or two.

              Pruitt
              ...and often work together and are drinking buddies as civilians.
              If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

              Comment


              • #82
                I tend to believe that there is a benefit to crews moving around. They get the benefit of learning knew and often better ways of doing things. Not saying there is no merit to the NG crews, but you know, one weekend a month and two weeks a year doesn't always make for a good crew either.

                Comment


                • #83
                  A lot of them have also done a year or two in Iraq and Afghanistan. Many Guard soldiers stay in the unit until they retire. The main problem with the Guard is many new recruits tend to end up in overstrength units that do no combat. These can often be found attached to the state HQ. I remember getting the report of the Mississippi National Guard twenty odd years ago and the only unit not up to strength was the only Infantry Battalion in the state! They had slightly more than 10,000 Guardsmen and they can't fill out a Mechanized Infantry Battalion? You are also more likely to find entire hospital units that have no Doctors. I remember back when we mobilized for Desert Storm. The local Guard unit had a Battalion Surgeon who actually was a Physical Therapist! He was upset! I think he ended up in a Hospital unit while they re-assigned a real doctor to take his place.

                  Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

                  Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

                  by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    An actual T-72 such as those used by the Soviet Army in the late '80s represented a formidable opponent to the early Abrams. They were older machines, to be sure, but they were far from the ineffective scrap-heaps that Desert Storm would suggest.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                      Pffffffffffff.....
                      You're a serious case you...

                      Does the word "humour" ring your bell?
                      Or is it already craked ?
                      You're quite right.The contest is over and done with,yet some people still can't resist solemnly waving the flag.
                      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                      Samuel Johnson.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
                        You're quite right.The contest is over and done with,yet some people still can't resist solemnly waving the flag.
                        I do believe he is an American juvenile who frequents Youtube and is as childish, ignrant and silly there too!

                        He'll notice that I am English and start ranting about the Revolution and dental care....With a bit of luck!

                        Paul
                        ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                        All human ills he can subdue,
                        Or with a bauble or medal
                        Can win mans heart for you;
                        And many a blessing know to stew
                        To make a megloamaniac bright;
                        Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                        The Pixie is a little shite.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
                          An actual T-72 such as those used by the Soviet Army in the late '80s represented a formidable opponent to the early Abrams. They were older machines, to be sure, but they were far from the ineffective scrap-heaps that Desert Storm would suggest.
                          Bob...its like I have been saying to the tank buffs since my arrival on this site.

                          A BEST tank is a product of the way a crew uses it.

                          You can have a tank packing a gun thats only half as effective, with puny armor, and other disadvantages. But, if the crew of the tank find a way to make their vehicle into something other than a moving target, then you've all discovered that a tank is ONLY as good as the people that sit inside it.

                          RTry using your pop gun to blow the tracks off a haevy monster, or aim for the gun housing itself. There are many ways a crew in an 'inferior' machine can make their weapon system function like a killer.

                          Ask allied tank crew between 1944 and 1945.

                          Drusus
                          My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

                          Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                          GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                          Lincoln-Douglas Debates

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X