Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rnd 2 Grp 3 - Chieftain (Britain) vs T-72 (Soviet Union/Russia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-72 was more influential.

Comment

I'd rather be in a Chieftain any day of the week; but IMO the T-72 comes up that bit stronger against the critieria of this campaign.

T-72, with reluctance (because I really like the British tank here).
      "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

I like the Chieftain because its balances armor, firepower and mobility. The T-72 along with the T-54/55 and 62 to me is the AK-47 of tanks. If there's any major flaw in any Russian tank design since the 1950s it's ammo storage. If many of you out there recall during Desert Storm many Iraqi tanks had their turrets blown of due to the ammo being stored in the hull.

Comment

T-72 is more influential in my opinion....

Comment

T-72, not much thought into it. But like Panther said, I'd probably rather be in a Chieftain.
            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
              I'd rather be in a Chieftain any day of the week; but IMO the T-72 comes up that bit stronger against the critieria of this campaign.

T-72, with reluctance (because I really like the British tank here).
              Agreed. It's the reason why I would choose the T-34 over the Panther as well.
              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by nikolas93TS View Post
                Quite so.

Holy ****! That IS amazing!
                Elsa: [reading Jacob's palm] "See. According to this, you're already dead."[laughs]
                Army Officer: "Mr. Singer. What an appropriate name for a man who can't shut up."
                "Jacob's Ladder"

Comment

Originally posted by TDurden View Post
                  Holy ****! That IS amazing!
                  My reaction as well!
                  "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Working...
                  X