Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rnd 1 Grp 4 - Challenger 1/2 (Britain) vs C1 Ariete (Italy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariete is undoubtedly a very fine MBT but ...

... for me, Challenger is right up there in the same league as Abrams. Top-notch and thoroughly proven effectiveness; a highly significant MBT.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Challengers

Ed.
      The repetition of affirmations leads to belief. Once that belief becomes a deep conviction, you better wake up and look at the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
        Unfortunately for the Italians I had to go with the Challenger. It is a proven weapons system, with impressive results... and it has a tea boiler.
        The Ariete has a cappuccino maker.
        John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

You have to know that if the Challenger gets hit its not going to fall down and roll around on the pitch like...oops, what were we talking about?
          John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

C1 Ariete (Italy)

Comment

I like the Challenger 1 and 2 because they're well armed and armored as well as having more combat experience than the C1Ariete.

Comment

Voted for Challenger 1 / 2 it has more exposure and well tried and tested.

C1 Ariete, is a good tank, It can fire All the NATO Rounds, Has good Fire control and Targeting capabilities, No doubt it will serve well for Italians.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X