Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rnd 1 Grp 3 - T-64 (Soviet Union/Russia) vs M48 (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M48 (USA)

Comment

Both these tanks saw considerable service in the Cold War and are equal in many ways. If given a choice I'd go with the M48.

Comment

T-64 , better Tank,

Comment

This should illustrate T-64 influence on future Soviet tank development.
          This is my translation of scheme originally posted in Russian on btvt.narod.ru

I am sorry for bad quality of small letters, I had to resize it to fit more or less to forum screen.
          Attached Files
          It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

Косово је Србија!
          Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.

Armored Brigade

Armored Brigade Facebook page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• asterix
            New York AG to sue the NRA
            by asterix
            New York Attorney General Letitia James launches lawsuit against the National Rifle Association alleging financial discrepancies:

https...
            Today, 05:46
          • casanova
            Emanuel Macron
            by casanova
            The French president Emmanuel Macron visited Beirut, Libanon. He watched the devastation in the city, caused by the Amoniumnitrat explosion....
            Today, 01:27
          • casanova
            Beirut
            by casanova
            A awful, dedoerate situation for the population in Beirut, Libanon. A Amoniumnitrat-explosion was the cause of the catastrophe....
            Yesterday, 23:35
          Working...
          X