Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposed Fighter Plane 'Campaign' (Tournament)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies - a small further delay (a few more days)

Hi guys,

My apologies because I really was convinced I'd have this new campaign finished by the end of February. That deadline has now arrived and I find myself still a little short. Very close but not quite ready. I'm going to need just a few more days for this. Certainly less than a week.

On the upside, among the tasks I have completed is setting up all 64 of the polls for Round 1.
    I considered that with 7 Rounds, we shouldn't go more than two weeks per Round otherwise it will take about half a year to get through the campaign! (As it stands already, 7 x 2 weeks gives us a 14 week campaign.)

However, as a precaution against the possibility of a small delay with the opening of the first Round, I set a Round 1 closing date 3 weeks from this current weekend. So, although finishing by 28 Feb would have been nice because it would have given us 3 weeks for Round 1, the few extra days I'm going to need will still leave us with at least a full 2 weeks and probably a tad more.

Thanks for your patience, guys, and I know how much some of you are looking forward to this tournament. Same goes for me; and I'm so close now I can smell it.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

• Take your time and do it right!

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Thank you for doing this.
          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
            "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X