Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Decisive Battle - Saratoga v Salamis (Round 5/Final)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sad day indeed when even obligations of "Honor", such as bribes fall victim to the credit crunch <sigh>
    I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Torien View Post
      All of my bribe denarii were invested in Lehman Bros. accounts. They may be lost forever. You will have to file a complaint with Secretary Paulson. Sorry.
      I still expect my villa in southwest Britannia to be delivered as promised,..."Senator".
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Originally posted by Torien View Post
        All of my bribe denarii were invested in Lehman Bros. accounts. They may be lost forever. You will have to file a complaint with Secretary Paulson. Sorry.
        No Denarii,but you have Talents!

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
          At least we kept Cannae out. Dont tell Stratego I said that.
          What, are you guys talking behind my back?

I certainly would'eve been glad IF Cannae had won this tourney, but I would'eve been happy also with the Fall of Constantinople, Trafalgar, Stalingrad or Saratoga as winners! I can certainly live with the fact that Salamis won... As long as Actium got kicked out.

Greets,
          Stratego
          Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Originally posted by The Purist View Post
            I still expect my villa in southwest Britannia to be delivered as promised,..."Senator".
            Your villa is finished sir. Had to use a little timber. Ran out of Denarii for the marble, since I lost the election and all.
            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
            _________
            BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X