New Campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Campaign?

When can we expect a new campaign? Will it be a Fall or Winter campaign? Looking forward to it, whenever it is.

Me too!
    "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

Amen. Looking forward to it.
      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Will it be the "worst generals" or is it too early to say?
        Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Bring it on! I'm a masochist.
          All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

I am looking forward to it, but hope its after I settle down again at the end of November. Otherwise, I will be spending my time on the road going from internet cafe to internet cafe!

Comment

Originally posted by mike brown View Post
              Will it be the "worst generals"?
              I hope so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Conlin View Post
                I hope so.....
                Thats too easy, the answer is either me or Duke. If its a Winter Campaign, we need a riccon that has white blue and dark blue..ya know, so it looks like the Anartica Deployment Ribbon?
                I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                  Thats too easy, the answer is either me or Duke. If its a Winter Campaign, we need a riccon that has white blue and dark blue..ya know, so it looks like the Anartica Deployment Ribbon?
                  No way its you CW! I like your thoughts on the ribbon. But what is white blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                    No way its you CW! I like your thoughts on the ribbon. But what is white blue?
                    Thers suppsed to be a comma in there somewhere
                    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Thers suppsed to be a comma in there somewhere
                      Gotcha! I thought it was a combo of white and blue, but decided light blue would have been a better way to say it!

Comment

Gotcha! I thought it was a combo of white and blue, but decided light blue would have been a better way to say it!
                        I would say the ribbon should have black as it's base color. After all, if the next competition is Worse General, then we would be debating which general got his men killed in the stupidest fashion. Black would be the mourning color, is it not?
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Pic:

Not only is it a wintery thingy, but it looks cool as hell!..too

Comment

It is cool and I do like. Revans, you should be happy as well. There is a black trim.

Comment

Pic:

Not only is it a wintery thingy, but it looks cool as hell!..too
                              Not bad! Not bad at all. Maybe two small black stripes to set off the white a little better.
                              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X