Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had voted for Caesar. Besides his killing much was expected from him to achieve. He achieved his goals was not beaten as badly as Napoleon as in Russia and Spain. Off course no waterloo.

Comment

Originally posted by swampfox_csa View Post
      ... Nappy was arrogant...
      Are there any politicians or rulers that are not arrogant?
      If you reach the top of the world, you must be arrogant to start with...that is why I will never become prime-minister or president or general !!!
      People like me, end up like Ghandi, Robespierre or as William Wallace...murderded by a nut or captured and sentenced to death by our own people...

Greets,
      Stratego
      Last edited by Stratego; 10 Apr 07, 05:28.
      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Oh yeah by the way...
        It is not just simply Napoleon anymore since june/july 2006 (see my thread from last year + majority of votes) but...

Napoleon the Great !!!!

Lest we forget !!!

Greets,
        Stratego
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

"The die is cast"-Julius Caeser

GO CAESER!!!
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
          I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

When do we find out who wins.
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
              When do we find out who wins.
              From above the poll:
              This poll will close on 11 Apr 07 at 20:39

Comment

Go Napoleon!!!! I think Caesar should have been eliminated during the Ides of March.
                There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

When is the next Napoleonic article due in the ACG magazine? It seems that a lot of us are fans of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampwolf View Post
                    When is the next Napoleonic article due in the ACG magazine? It seems that a lot of us are fans of him.
                    There was one in this issue in fact.

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Tough choice, but I have to cast my vote for Caesar.
                      ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                      ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Napoleon, thee Corsican just kicked so much ass.

Someone said this, but Napoleon had to train his army, he was on his own.

Compared to Caesar who did take advantage of what happened and Im pretty sure the army he was given was just as good as the other legions out there. Not too sure though.

This ribbon thing sounds nice too.
                        yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampwolf View Post
                          Ive been a fan of him since I could read.
                          yeah!

Comment

The majority has spoken, Napoleon is the winner. As for the Napoleon issue, I can just say that it was the first ACG Magazine that I bought. Maybe we can talk Eric into getting his father and friends to do a speciall number on Napoleon.
                            All warfare is based on deception.
                            Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

What no sniper's bullet or fall from a horse to make Caesar the winner? I kid of course. The Gods of War did correct a grave injustice by advancing MacArthur over Bradley in one of the earlier rounds.
                              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

I would go for Caesar, for his concuests lasted for centuries, while Napoleons were lost in decades...
                                "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM" - " If you want peace, prepare for war".

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X