No announcement yet.

April 2016 Nominees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in the middle of a raging divorce, but let me tell you, I was damn proud to have won that contest. My ex wife just sniffed at me, but that article and others kept me sane, until i was bodily thrown out of the house, with all my possessions into the back shed. then 4 months of arguments on a nearly daily basis, before she finally let fly and split my lip one night. when I came home from a friends place, she was gone for the night, and moved out two weeks later.

This site keeps me sane, no question about it. and thw elcome ive recieved here has just been a tonic.

Really, we should reactivate this, and not just becuase i won, because it provides good inv\centive to get out there and post original stuff.

PLEASE reactivate this idea! you could hand out a prize of say, 5 rep points or something like that.

I know Im rep point poor, and hungry for the darned things, but I work hard for them as well. Pips are good incentive.

Please reactivate!

Drusus
    My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
    GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
    Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
      I was in the middle of a raging divorce, but let me tell you, I was damn proud to have won that contest. My ex wife just sniffed at me, but that article and others kept me sane, until i was bodily thrown out of the house, with all my possessions into the back shed. then 4 months of arguments on a nearly daily basis, before she finally let fly and split my lip one night. when I came home from a friends place, she was gone for the night, and moved out two weeks later.

This site keeps me sane, no question about it. and thw elcome ive recieved here has just been a tonic.

Really, we should reactivate this, and not just becuase i won, because it provides good inv\centive to get out there and post original stuff.

PLEASE reactivate this idea! you could hand out a prize of say, 5 rep points or something like that.

I know Im rep point poor, and hungry for the darned things, but I work hard for them as well. Pips are good incentive.

Please reactivate!

Drusus
      +1 from me already posted .

On a more serious note, I'm willing to try to create a 'best post' for a particular month. I'm focused on Zama at the moment, so that is what my current 'best' post will be about.

Perhaps a holding area of potential best posts could be arranged, a thread where nominees could create or reference posts for a month.
      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X