No announcement yet.

Greatest Westerns Round 3: The Outlaw Josey Wales v. Unforgiven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'v seen unforgiven once maybe twice,wales every time it's on I watch it.wales all the way

Comment

I liked them both -- but now I've forgotten how I voted -- that's to be expected at my age --
      I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Franz View Post
        I liked them both -- but now I've forgotten how I voted -- that's to be expected at my age --
        You voted for Wales. You can press on the "See Poll Results" at the bottom of the numbers to see who voted for what.

I guess on this one, you actually just click on the number itself.
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

Interesting -- I just did as you suggested - and sure enough it worked -- Had no idea you could do that -- I wonder what else there is that I don't know - (as the TV commercial says)
          I like Dogs far better than most People

As our Supply Sargent once said "If'n you only got one - order one - If'n you got Two - turn one in !! (???)

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
            For anyone with satellite TV and the HD Net Movies channel at 3:30PM (EST) today The Outlaw Josey Wales is being aired in its original 2.35:1 aspect ratio.............I'll be watching at work.
            In watching this classic for at least the 15th time I noticed that the great stuntman/character actor Richard Farnsworth was one of the comancheroes that attacked the wagon train.

If your not familiar with Farnsworth he has been in the movies for 60 years, first as a stuntman then after 30 years as a fine actor, who eventually was nominated for an Oscar.

Look at how many of the top 100 westerns he was in...........

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002070/
            Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Both great movies. Went with Josey Wales.

Comment

...tough choice, given that they're both Eastwood flicks. I'd have to go with 'Josey Wales' only because of the Civil War references.
                ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Unforgiven...I like how it shows how mostly normal people are capable of violence.

Comment

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but last night Hallmark Channel had 'Unforgiven' on while over on History Channel, they were showing 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'. Rather fitting given our little contest.

I watched 'Unforgiven'.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                      Don't know if anyone else noticed, but last night Hallmark Channel had 'Unforgiven' on while over on History Channel, they were showing 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'. Rather fitting given our little contest.

I watched 'Unforgiven'.
                      I watched Josey Wales. Hadn't seen it for awhile, but reinforced my decision to vote for it. Some of the best lines ever spoken in westerns.

Comment

I watched JW last night. Reinforced my decision to vote for Unforgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post

I watched 'Unforgiven'.
                          The stretched version shown of The Outlaw Josey Waleson THC's HD channel was was pathetic. Especially when HD Net Movies had shown a fine version in the original 2.35:1 theatrical just a few days before.
                          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

The Outlaw Josie Wales I thought was better

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X