Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michammer
    replied
    Difficult. Had to go with Unforgiven in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    Originally posted by razorboy View Post
    This was too close. I deliberated longer than I should have and decided upon Tombstone, tough choice for me but I love Kilmer's portrayal of Holliday.
    Who doesn't? He was amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Psyhcoward
    replied
    Unforgiven

Leave a comment:

• razorboy
    replied
    This was too close. I deliberated longer than I should have and decided upon Tombstone, tough choice for me but I love Kilmer's portrayal of Holliday.

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Two entirely different "classes" of movies...

The Unforgiven was a "work of art"...Tombstone is one of my all-time favorite movies.

Tombstone gets my vote.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 13 Jan 09, 13:14.

Leave a comment:

• Commodore_1812
    replied
    OOO two modern greats. Tombstone was such a great film though.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    Tombstone, hands down!

Leave a comment:

• Greatest Westerns Round 2: Tombstone v. Unforgiven

Tombstone (1993)
    40.51%
    Unforgiven (1992)
    59.49%
    Tombstone (1993)
    A hollywood historical account of Tombstone, Arizona's famed "Shootout at the O.K. Corral" and the events that led up to it. Tension between "the Law" and "the Cowboys" stirs as the Cowboys, led by "Curly Bill" Broscius, accuse the Earps (Wyatt, Virgil, and Morgan) and their outlaw/gambler associate "Doc" Holliday of interefering with their operations inside and outside of town.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108358/

Unforgiven (1992)
    The town of Big Whisky is full of normal people trying to lead quiet lives. Cowboys try to make a living. Sheriff 'Little Bill' tries to build a house and keep a heavy-handed order. The town ****** just try to get by.Then a couple of cowboys cut up a *****. Unsatisfied with Bill's justice, the prostitutes put a bounty on the cowboys. The bounty attracts a young gun billing himself as 'The Schofield Kid', and aging killer William Munny. Munny reformed for his young wife, and has been raising crops and two children in peace. But his wife is gone. Farm life is hard. And Munny is no good at it. So he calls his old partner Ned, saddles his ornery nag, and rides off to kill one more time, blurring the lines between heroism and villainy, man and myth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105695/

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X