X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
    Is there gonna be a campaign ribbon?

I'm trying to impress a girl...
    Yes, there must be a ribbon. Tell me who, who doesn't want to wear the rrribbon?

And this was the best bracket of all. Of all the movies on this list, Falcon/Snowman is the most underrated. Actually one of the most underrated movies of all time.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

I'm surprised that only a few of the early OO7 films are nominated. The James Bond played by Sean Connery comprised almost an exclusive genre within the realm of spy flics. It was later on when the gadgets became more the story than the story itself when they fell out of favor with the purists that actually read the Ian Fleming thrillers that lent their name to each particular movie.
      The Jason Bourne movies could not possibly tell the entire story that Ludlum wrote, but they do a fair interpretation of the suspense that they generated.
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Great poll .
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

I loved the 62' version of The Manchurian Candidate. Looks like it was very popular with other voter too.
          "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
          - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
            I loved the 62' version of The Manchurian Candidate. Looks like it was very popular with other voter too.
            Definitely a fantastic movie...one of my favorites!
            Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

I loved the Bourne Trilogy! I wished shows were included on here because the ALIAS show was awesome and I feel revived the spy genre on television!
              De nihilo nihil. - Persius

Nemo solus satis sapit. - Plautus

Comment

Turner Classic Movies

TCM seems to want to help with this poll. North By Northwest will be on TCM Tuesday 12/8 at 1pm and The Third Man will be on Wednesday 12/9 at 1AM....fire up the DVR's.
                Last edited by Lance Williams; 06 Dec 09, 01:34.
                Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
                  TCM seems to want to help with this poll. North By Northwest will be on TCM Tuesday 12/8 at 1pm and The Third Man will be on Wednesday 12/9 at 1AM....fire up the DVR's.
                  Thanks for the heads-up! Since I now have TCM in HD it will be a good experience to see The Third Man all cleaned up. It is such a dark movie, it will be interesting to actually see it for once.
                  History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                  _________
                  BoRG

Comment

I stuck with the classics and the realistic films, and avoided the Bond nonsense, as well as the Bourne series.

I think I might have included Enigma and maybe even Telefon and All The President's Men.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

We have a few more days to go. Let's get those votes in, folks!
                      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                      _________
                      BoRG

Comment

Poll closed.

Stay tuned for the up and coming campaign.
                        _________
                        BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X