Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dang... somebody needs to clear the deck...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
      Yeah!
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Your wish is granted, and the decks are now perfectly clear. Unfortunately, without masts, sails or running gear, or even crew for that matter, you are now permanently becalmed in the Sargasso Sea. It's a perfect opportunity to work on your tan.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Actually, the crew is ready & fully able...

Heeee Heeee Heeeee!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

So where is this crew of yours?
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Ya never know...

Until ya see's em!

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X