Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Campaign On Horizon??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Campaign On Horizon??

    Well, are there plans for a new campaign?

    I need some new salad on my chest.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

  • #2
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Well, are there plans for a new campaign?

    I need some new salad on my chest.


    Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
    Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006


    "Never pet a burning dog."

    RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
    http://www.mormon.org
    http://www.sca.org
    http://www.scv.org/
    http://www.scouting.org/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
      Well, are there plans for a new campaign?

      I need some new salad on my chest.
      You *****! You're supposed to do it for the love of it, not salad.

      Mind you, I'm looking a bit sparse myself....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fodder76 View Post
        You *****! You're supposed to do it for the love of it, not salad.

        Mind you, I'm looking a bit sparse myself....
        Thank you!
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

        Comment


        • #5
          I love participating in the campaigns
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

          CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

          Comment


          • #6
            have one, and been wanting to add another
            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
            "

            Comment


            • #7
              Howsa bout something like Women Warriors?

              Boudica & others come to mind...

              Anywhoo... just a thought!
              __________________________________

              Stratego...

              Check with XO & the troops

              Then see if Biscuit is up for a new 'Circus Maximus' battle to the end!

              Regardless of topic...

              If ya get all lined up good & proper...

              Make it so!


              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

              ACG History Today

              BoRG

              Comment


              • #8
                I am ready to play whenever you guys are!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I now have a "secret" project running AND a visciuous hang-over !

                  I could get started on the basics -in cooperation with others- at the end of the week...

                  Depending on the subject, it could go very fast on my side



                  Greets,
                  Stratego
                  Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

                  It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

                  Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

                  BORG

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                    Howsa bout something like Women Warriors?

                    Boudica & others come to mind...

                    Anywhoo... just a thought!
                    Wouldn't be my first choice, but that's just my opinion...

                    Here's some ideas (not sure about the names)

                    Last time the Most Decisive Battles was constantly having debates about not getting into the alternative timeline type discussions, basically, if it had have happened differently than it did, i would have meant x,y,z. Example, If Gettysburg had been won by the South, Lee planned to present Lincoln with a peace offering after destroying the Northern army; If the Persians had defeated the Greeks, opening the way to Europe; Or, to something a little less extreme, if Midway has been a total victory for the Japanese. The list goes on, but basically the things that would have resulted in a major alternative timeline.

                    or, another idea....

                    Most decisive weapons (whether it be the steel sword, long bow, gatlin gun, p-51 mustang, phantom or panzer IV) - the weapons that had a decisive effect on the battlefield to such an extent that had that army not had that advantage the events may have ended differently.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                      I now have a "secret" project running AND a visciuous hang-over !

                      I could get started on the basics -in cooperation with others- at the end of the week...

                      Depending on the subject, it could go very fast on my side



                      Greets,
                      Stratego
                      Lay it on us, my friend.
                      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                      _________
                      BoRG
                      __________
                      "I am Arthur, King of the Britons!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm still leaning towards "Worst General". That would be a good one.

                        I might be biased though, I don't read too much on weapons, which seems to be the way we're headed. Maybe I'll learn something if that's we decide.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          I'm still leaning towards "Worst General". That would be a good one.

                          I might be biased though, I don't read too much on weapons, which seems to be the way we're headed. Maybe I'll learn something if that's we decide.
                          Whatever is decided upon, we'll need some good commentary...
                          Are you up to the challenge Bob?



                          Greets,
                          Stratego
                          Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

                          It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

                          Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

                          BORG

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                            Whatever is decided upon, we'll need some good commentary...
                            Are you up to the challenge Bob?



                            Greets,
                            Stratego
                            Well, my booth partner is on suspension right now and I don't know when he's due back, but I could try and solo it.
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I still say fictonal armies. Space Marines vs Colonial Marines
                              "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                              "

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X