Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Two Engined Aircraft of WW2 Competition Nominations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to nominate the B-25 Mitchell bomber, B-26 Marauder, the F7F Tigercat De Havilland Mosquito.

Comment

I would say the B-25,B-26, Mosquito, A-20, A-26 Invader would rank tops in my list.

Comment

I say the B-25,B-26, the Mosquito, the Meteor, the A-20 Havoc, A-26 Invader, and the P-61 Black Widow for the Allies. For the Axis the JU-88, ME110.

Comment

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
          I say the B-25,B-26, the Mosquito, the Meteor, the A-20 Havoc, A-26 Invader, and the P-61 Black Widow for the Allies. For the Axis the JU-88, ME110.
          What about the Me262? He111?

For the Allies: P-38?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

This is a real "Deep Thought" Contest. There are a LOT of different types of twin engined aircraft, prop driven as well as jets.
            My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
            GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
            Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

As a fighter in WW2 the Mossie has the nod. As a transport the Dakota is the bird to beat. As a bomber the Invader is the beast...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X