My Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ideas

One that I've enjoyed participating in here at Armchair general forums are the campaigns recently. I took part in the Most Influential fighter campaign and last year I took part in the Most Influential tank campaign as well. I'd like suggest for consideration the following for future campaign. Most Influential Warship, Influential Submarines, Most Influential APC/IFV, Most Influential Bomber/Transport aircraft, and for the science fiction buffs Most Influential Starships, and Most Influential Starfighters.

Definitely agree on the warship. They've done tanks and aircraft, now its time for the dominion of the sea!
    The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

A couple of those are already in the works. We are also talking to the new owners to get some idea of what they plan to do here.
      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I could go for a warships tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDog48 View Post
          I could go for a warships tourney.
          Arrr!
          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I wonder how a 'most influential warship' tourney could be parsed. I mean, there are myriad different classes, tonnage, armament, missions, eras, power, etc., etc. etc. Could be a tough set-up.
            ...and ARRR it be soon me hearties. International Talk Like a Pirate Day is this year on Saturday the 19th of ye Septembre. Spread the word...and the word is ARRRR!!!

ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X