• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY!

So...when do we get our ribbons?
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Not until we've received at least 40 voters - making it a popular campaign...this one was tiny in comparison to the other official ones.

We have to do something to earn the ribbons

Maybe I can shake 'the 50 Greatest Revolutionaries' out of my sleeve somewhere in the future (Gracchi brothers, Garibaldi, Lenin, Che & Castro)...that should bring some discussion

Greets,
      Stratego
      Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Originally posted by Stratego View Post

Maybe I can shake 'the 50 Greatest Revolutionaries' out of my sleeve somewhere in the future (Gracchi brothers, Garibaldi, Lenin, Che & Castro)...that should bring some discussion
        I see much potential in that idea

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
          I see much potential in that idea
          Well, since PC is such a popular place and the place for fiery discussion I thought it would be great to combine the two: politics & tourney...although we'll need some mods present methinks

Greets,
          Stratego
          Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Well I think it's gonna be a slam-dunk, it's gotta to be castro. He's still alive and kicking...

As far as the most influential I'd nominate Jesus just because of the amount of people He's influenced over time...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

As far as the most influential I'd nominate Jesus just because of the amount of people He's influenced over time...
              Not Buddha??

Comment

Was Buddha a Revolutionary?
                ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
                  Not Buddha??
                  Christianity is still the worlds leader in religions when it comes to population of followers with Catholicism leading the pack.

Buddhism is 4th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...us_populations
                  "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X