100 Generals Tournament Commentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torien
    Who do we have to kick to get something started?

HAR...

Careful what you wish for... it might backfire!

Nothin stoppin anybody from startin their own campaign!

Official campaigns likely will not occur with any more frequency than the past.

If ya want another ribbon... do a model in one of the builds!

There is no good reason to pump out Ribbons as Dingleberry's once were...

Trust me... there will be other opportunities in the future...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

OK. I guess I'll just be patient.
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

No offense I know I'm new here and all. But who determined these brackets. Alexander vs Ceaser in the second round, that could easily be a semifinal or final match. Saladin and Rommell not getting past the first round. Kind of unfair to put them in tough matches so early. I feel there should have been more structure and a ranking system, with Alexander, Ceaser, Ghenghis and Napeolean getting ranked #1 in there specefic region or bracket. I'm late and all but I just discoverd this looking at my friends Armchair General magazine and all.

Comment

Late coming in, but this was poorly done. This should not be a one vs another. It should be a ranking and for each first place vote a commander gets 5 points for 1st, 2nd place 4 points, 3rd place 3 point, so on. That would be much more logical and fair.
          How could Khan EVER get out voted by Caesar!!?
          And where is Subotei? How can anyone not know the commander of the mongol armies that marched and defeated every other army all the way to central Poland. The gates to Europe had been broken open with the defeat of every Christian Army assembled against him.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Cid View Post
            Late coming in, but this was poorly done. This should not be a one vs another. It should be a ranking and for each first place vote a commander gets 5 points for 1st, 2nd place 4 points, 3rd place 3 point, so on. That would be much more logical and fair.
            How could Khan EVER get out voted by Caesar!!?
            And where is Subotei? How can anyone not know the commander of the mongol armies that marched and defeated every other army all the way to central Poland. The gates to Europe had been broken open with the defeat of every Christian Army assembled against him.
            A little late by about five years...

And it worked just fine...
            Last edited by Paul Mann III; 25 Feb 13, 16:05.
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X