Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Busted for Leaking to WikiLeaks

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2...-to-wikileaks/

There will be more to come out. Did he get paid to release this classified material?

As someone in the intelligence community he knew he was violating several Federal laws as well as the UCMJ as well as breaking his oath when he was sworn in.

I have nothing but disgust for this individual. I hope the bum gets the firing squad for treason.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

I am thinking firing squad. Would send a very loud and clear message of how serious this issue is.

Comment

A good start...

But unfortunately it points out some major problems:

1. The military didn't "catch" him. He bragged to someone who then dropped a dime on him.

2. The really bad leaks, like the recent NYT's story; are from high up DC dudes. These fu*^ers never get prosecuted That's who needs to be made an example of!!!
        Save America!! Impeach Obama!!

Comment

I heard on a TV channel the blogger who posted this video on his wiki website is being sought by the FBI. It seems the soldier not only leaked the video which was played but also hundreds of classified correspondence & the wiki dude is going to release them.

They should both be lined up and shot. I volunteer to pay for the bullets.
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Got no sympathy for this turkey...I guess he was after his 15 mins of fame....
            All of us in any army signed "the paper" that restricts what/where and who you say anything to.....Hell! I have been "out" many years now and to this day I have never even told my wife some of the places we went and things we did...

Funny thing though...years ago a buddy of mine decided to write a book on one particular event, we told him not to but he persisted....all of a sudden his life turned to s###.I think every thing from his dog license to his OAP check got "lost" etc....it all "went away" when he announced that he had chnaged his mind....I wonder????

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
              Got no sympathy for this turkey...I guess he was after his 15 mins of fame....
              All of us in any army signed "the paper" that restricts what/where and who you say anything to.....Hell! I have been "out" many years now and to this day I have never even told my wife some of the places we went and things we did...

Funny thing though...years ago a buddy of mine decided to write a book on one particular event, we told him not to but he persisted....all of a sudden his life turned to s###.I think every thing from his dog license to his OAP check got "lost" etc....it all "went away" when he announced that he had chnaged his mind....I wonder????
              Makes ya wonder about the government ineffiency thing does it not. It gives them great cover too be infeffecient when they are actually being effiecent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sino Invasion View Post
                But unfortunately it points out some major problems:

1. The military didn't "catch" him. He bragged to someone who then dropped a dime on him.

2. The really bad leaks, like the recent NYT's story; are from high up DC dudes. These fu*^ers never get prosecuted That's who needs to be made an example of!!!
                The military cannot catch everybody; sure, there are safety measures in place, but in the end it comes down to the ability to trust someone; he will be prosecuted though. There was a case similar to this one on one of my ships, and the parties involved were sentenced to seven years at hard labor and received a bad conduct discharge. The BCD is like herpes by the way, it stays with you for the rest of your life.
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Perhaps you guys should propose to your lawmakers the
                  following bills:

1.) All western Nation (NATO) declare Martial Law
                  for the time a war is being conducted in Afghanistan and Iraq.
                  2.) Death Sentence for all Military Whistblowers with a Consience.
                  3.) Media who report on the incidents should be severely charged and punihed.
                  4.) All dissententing "Left Libby Commies" are being rounded up and put
                  into Concentration camps.
                  5.) All Muslims being hoarded into special sectors (Ghetto's)
                  6.) No more Mister Nice Guy warfare, the gloves are off:
                  If any Coalition Soldiers get's harmed, any building or village nearby
                  will be shelled, bombed and/or flattened.
                  If one coalition soldier will be killed by the "terrorit's" hundred town
                  or village people will be shot.
                  7.) Any dissenting AG Poster who speaks out against the "War on Terror"
                  will be banned and reported to the authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                    Perhaps you guys should propose to your lawmakers the
                    following bills:

1.) All western Nation (NATO) declare Martial Law
                    for the time a war is being conducted in Afghanistan and Iraq.
                    2.) Death Sentence for all Military Whistblowers with a Consience.
                    3.) Media who report on the incidents should be severely charged and punihed.
                    4.) All dissententing "Left Libby Commies" are being rounded up and put
                    into Concentration camps.
                    5.) All Muslims being hoarded into special sectors (Ghetto's)
                    6.) No more Mister Nice Guy warfare, the gloves are off:
                    If any Coalition Soldiers get's harmed, any building or village nearby
                    will be shelled, bombed and/or flattened.
                    If one coalition soldier will be killed by the "terrorit's" hundred town
                    or village people will be shot.
                    7.) Any dissenting AG Poster who speaks out against the "War on Terror"
                    will be banned and reported to the authorities.

Come on, that's it? You terrorist apologists can usually come up with better stuff.
                    Later - Tater
                    "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

This has been going on since the war started.... some guys never learn.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                        Come on, that's it? You terrorist apologists can usually come up with better stuff.
                        I can't remember apologizing for terrorist's . Where is your proof ?
                        Are you perhaps all about wild allegations ?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                          This has been going on since the war started.... some guys never learn.
                          Are you commenting about me ?
                          If that's the case, what do i've to learn ?

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                            I can't remember apologizing for terrorist's . Where is your proof ?
                            Are you perhaps all about wild allegations ?
                            See Post#9 which contains the usual terrorist apologist clap-trap.
                            Last edited by Tater; 02 Jul 10, 09:20.
                            Later - Tater
                            "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              See Post#10 which contains the usual terrorist apologist clap-trap.
                              Go back to school and learn how to count, No.10 is your own post !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X