Iraq soldier weapons assessment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq soldier weapons assessment

Link to informative report by Soldier Weapons Assessment Team in Iraq.

Weapons Assessment

For the gun buffs out there.

______
    Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time... The wait is simply too long.
    -Leonard Bernstein
    I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
    -Lou Chiafullo

COOL!
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

put it in favorites
      Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Janos should look at this. Its amazing how they are using commercial items and whole units are purchasing market items to complete their gear.
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Re: Iraq soldier weapons assessment

Originally posted by Geeky Nerd

Weapons Assessment

______
          Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time... The wait is simply too long.
          -Leonard Bernstein
          Most interesting! Good post, GN!
          Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
          (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

I will have to look at it later when I have time to read the whole thing. Only had time for a quick scan, and spot reading. Very informative and enlightening, of what I did read. I only hope it produces positive results.
            Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

I was researching on the performance of the SOPMOD M4 in Iraq and stumbled on this site, which I say is very informative and fascinating, especially the troopers' initiative in improving and modifying their issued weapons and equipment using their ingenuity and personal money.

The Blackhawk products they purchased are tops but aren't inexpensive.
              I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
              -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

For a nerd, your very smart and informative sir. Your cool in my books. Do you know any women by any chance :drool:

Comment

Unfortunately, women avoid nerds like the plague.
                  -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Unfortunately, women avoid nerds like the plague.
                    Have you never seen "Revenge of the Nerds"? Remember, nerds are better because all jocks think about is sports, all nerds think about is sex.
                    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
                      For a nerd, your very smart and informative sir.

...where have you been?

That's what nerds are...
                      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by hogdriver
                        Have you never seen "Revenge of the Nerds"? Remember, nerds are better because all jocks think about is sports, all nerds think about is sex.
                        But sadly enough for me, Hollywood movies don't always depict reality.
                        -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

and yes overseerer I do have a one traced mind

Comment

Re: Iraq soldier weapons assessment

Weapons Assessment

______
                            -Leonard Bernstein
                            That was very cool; thanks for the link! I've been reading about D-Day (I know, different Forum!) and was really, really impressed with the total ingenuity of American soldiers. WHen the plans got all messed up (and don't they always), individual American Soldiers just improvised and moved on. The Germans sat around waiting for the madman in Berlin to release the tanks...

Same in GW II. Several plans have ganged a-gley, including logistics support; but the individual American Soldiers are makin' do!!! Makes me proud...

My church got together a collection and sent off 6 sets of "UnderArmor" garments to a Corporal whose wife is a church lady. (Note to all Nerds: for hot ladies, go to your local church singles' groups. Man, some o' them are hot-Hot-HOT!) "UnderArmor" is used by pro sport teams; useful for controlling body core temperature...anyway it's just another sign of what we can do stateside (or Province side) to help out!
                            -Love Protects-

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X