Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage fighting in Kufa

US kills 16 in Kufa

US forces assaulted Kufa, a stronghold of Muqtada al-Sadr, killing 16, according to reports.
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Yea It looks like al sader is on the run time to close in for the kill

Comment

Originally posted by foster
      Yea It looks like al sader is on the run time to close in for the kill
      He ain't dead yet. He has all his little extremist robots willing to die for him.

Comment

And when he is finally killed or captured, another firebrand cleric to
        readily take his place. Its a mad mad cycle.

_______
        Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
        -Albert Einstein
        I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
        -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

so what do you think we should do give up so they come over here and kill us here no we must see this thru or I fear not only the US but the whole world is doomed to a new dark age unlike any thing we could comprehend, these pinheads in Europe think they will be spared by these savages I have news for them they will be the first to fall not the US.

Comment

Originally posted by foster
            so what do you think we should do give up so they come over here and kill us here no we must see this thru or I fear not only the US but the whole world is doomed to a new dark age unlike any thing we could comprehend, these pinheads in Europe think they will be spared by these savages I have news for them they will be the first to fall not the US.
            First, we need to pursue any reasonable diplomatic settlement anwhere we are involved. Any soldier will tell you that combat is not something they yearn for - more than anyone, they hope for a swift and lasting peace.

Cease fire? What cease fire?

Second, we continue to engage any terrorists, extremists or other irregular forces when they engage in terrorist or other violent acts, or when they attempt to encroach on territory under national or coalition control.

Third, undermine the public perceptions of these groups, seeking to reduce their appeal to young, unemployed citizens.

Fourth, endeavor always to put forth the best public face we are able to the citizenry.

No plan, doctrine or strategy is perfect - indeed, a proverb indicates that when the shooting starts, the plan goes out the window. Still, we can and must carefully consider all our options and formulate our plans.:crazy: :armed:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X