Saddam Captured Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam Captured Alive!

I happy my first post since getting back from my vacation is a big one. Saddam is now in coalition custody!

CNN Report
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Do you think we will allow him to escape death penalty in exchange for his full cooperation? i.e. he goes on TV says "i am captured and please stop the attacks. it is over." also he gives info on WMD and the real nature of his ties to Al Quida. Would this be worth it to spare him the death penealty? I think it might! especially if he does something serious on TV urging an end to hostilities and telling his people that he was wrong and was chasing a misguided dream. would be powerful!
    oh and welcome back Brian!
    Publisher
    Armchair General Magazine
    Weider History Group

Comment

I think he'd have to have something pretty important to share before they could even consider keeping him alive. Having him 'justly' executed would be a great victory for the US. Better than anything achieved so far, I believe.
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X